Newbie Here ,Hello,Quick Question >

Newbie Here ,Hello,Quick Question

Notices

Newbie Here ,Hello,Quick Question

Old 10-22-2019, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie Here ,Hello,Quick Question

I've been reading up got my SeaRace /John Crouse Book and Legend Of Mercury Marine but I've been looking for a cheap copy of The Don Aronow Book By His Son, and Nothing on ebay/amazon that's not sub$200 prices? can anyone sell me a copy for way cheaper than that? I know It's out of print but there are so many out there. i have the searace which was going for almost the same til I got for $20 Now I know I might not ever get Aronow's book for that.

Im Also looking for the DVDs Legend Of Apache, Cougar, Etc. Trying to get up to date I Love Cigarettes, Love the history and despite being in my 30s It's something I want to get in deep to.

thanks again and apologies in advance if my post sounds annoying or if it's the 1000th to ask what I ask.

Jose

Miami
Old 11-04-2019, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some of the DVD's are available from Darren Luhrs here: https://www.big-seas.com/dvds-for-sale-1.html

Good luck on the books, they are sometimes hard to find. But in Miami I'd think you could search the libraries.

Ernie