Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Classic Offshore
youngest guy, oldest boat... its a classic and its for sale 1976 excalibur 26' >

youngest guy, oldest boat... its a classic and its for sale 1976 excalibur 26'

Notices

youngest guy, oldest boat... its a classic and its for sale 1976 excalibur 26'

Old 08-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default youngest guy, oldest boat... its a classic and its for sale 1976 excalibur 26'

$10,000 w/trailer
26ft classic cuddy cabin deep-v race boat. New 7.5 litre ford cobra motor, through hull exhaust completely rebuilt berkley jet-drive system. New interior upholstry and boat recently
painted by body shop. New Sattelite radio with new kenwood cd player and clarion marine speakers with dash mounted remote. All new 3 battery switching system with all new #2 guage
battery cables. Boat is in immaculate condition, and runs 100%. Comes with dual axle trailer with brakes, and new tires. Trailer is painted
to match the boat. This boat turns heads, and jet drive throws a huge rooster tail. Lots of $$$ invested. Have boat's entire life history of paperwork! 3rd owner. Tons of extras, call
for more details. I cant even name all the things this boat has!! 302-563-4722 Also have many many other things for sale... jetskiis, streetbikes, custom chopper, escalade,
boat, dirtbikes, trailers!!! call me if you are interested.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/boa/391857094.html