Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Classic Offshore (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/classic-offshore-199/)
-   -   Lake St Clair Old School Reunion II (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/classic-offshore/207644-lake-st-clair-old-school-reunion-ii.html)

h2oboater 04-26-2009 05:39 PM

Lake St Clair Old School Reunion II

5 Attachment(s)
It's that time of year to see if there is any interest for a Old School Offshore reunion at Jack's Waterfront on Lake St Clair. Jack's is open again with it's new, old owner Tomy LeFevre. The date will be Sat June 20 2009 rain or shine. It will be the same as last year, show up around noon and just have fun. Jacks has a new lower priced menu, and the food should be better. If you have a Old School Offshore boat or new future classic stop by and share some stories. Last year we had 20 + boats show and it was a great time. Here are some pics from last years reunion.

butch ryan 04-26-2009 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by h2oboater (Post 2853008)
It's that time of year to see if there is any interest for a Old School Offshore reunion at Jack's Waterfront on Lake St Clair. Jack's is open again with it's new, old owner Tomy LeFevre. The date will be Sat June 20 2009 rain or shine. It will be the same as last year, show up around noon and just have fun. Jacks has a new lower priced menu, and the food should be better. If you have a Old School Offshore boat or new future classic stop by and share some stories. Last year we had 20 + boats show and it was a great time. Here are some pics from last years reunion.

SAVE ME A SPOT DOWN ON THE END AGAIN

h2oboater 04-27-2009 10:14 AM

5 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by butch ryan (Post 2853180)
SAVE ME A SPOT DOWN ON THE END AGAIN

You Got It Butch . It should be a cool Hot Boat Rendevou.. Mark

hallj 04-27-2009 11:57 AM

Mark,

Is there room for a Purple Magnum with fresh "Vette" motors?

Will Detroit's Hip-Hop mayor be making an appearance?

Jeff

bigboat28 04-27-2009 01:52 PM

Where is Jacks at on Lake St. Claire?

h2oboater 04-28-2009 12:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by hallj (Post 2853508)
Mark,

Is there room for a Purple Magnum with fresh "Vette" motors?

Will Detroit's Hip-Hop mayor be making an appearance?

Jeff

Jeff bring your Magnum I know my Mirage put you to sleep last year !!! I have a spot already set up for you. Tell Aaron that if he brings his Magnum I will show him the bubble store !!!!! Hiz honor the X mayor is a little Bizze in Texas, I don't think he can make it...

h2oboater 04-28-2009 12:49 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bigboat28 (Post 2853601)
Where is Jacks at on Lake St. Claire?

Here is Jack's at Emerald City Harbor on Lake St Clair. By land it's at 24200 Jefferson Ave between 9 & 10 mile road in St Clair Shores Mi.

24degrees 04-28-2009 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by h2oboater (Post 2854093)
Jeff bring your Magnum I know my Mirage put you to sleep last year !!! I have a spot already set up for you. Tell Aaron that if he brings his Magnum I will show him the bubble store !!!!! Hiz honor the X mayor is a little Bizze in Texas, I don't think he can make it...

That's all you had to say Mark..."the bubble store"....:evilb:

I am thinking about bringing my Mag but Jeff is "lobbying" to use my tow vehicle...it is perceived to be more reliable....:)

hallj 04-28-2009 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by 24degrees (Post 2854109)
That's all you had to say Mark..."the bubble store"....:evilb:

I am thinking about bringing my Mag but Jeff is "lobbying" to use my tow vehicle...it is perceived to be more reliable....:)

Certainly less rusty!

topprop 05-04-2009 11:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by h2oboater (Post 2853008)

Wouldn't miss it for the world! I'll be there for sure. I'll pass the world along to John & Hunter Coe too. See you on the 20th.