Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Classic Offshore (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/classic-offshore-199/)
-   -   Lake St Clair Old School Reunion 2011 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/classic-offshore/253165-lake-st-clair-old-school-reunion-2011-a.html)

h2oboater 05-08-2011 11:50 PM

Lake St Clair Old School Reunion 2011

As of today Jacks at Emerald City has been sold again and will not be open till the end of May at best. It will now be called Brownies so I hear. We may be looking at a later June date, it all depends when the construction smoke clears. I will have more on the reunion as soon as I can get a solid date from the new management, and what works for the Motor City, Can-Am Fun Run guys too

Jolley 05-09-2011 06:53 AM

Let us know..................

POWERPLAY J 05-09-2011 07:16 AM

Cool

mr vinyl 05-09-2011 09:52 AM

Magnum get together

5 Attachment(s)
Will try to bring both if I can find some one to trailer the race boat. Love to bring the 31 ft Spirit,built by Roger Munn,it is at Jeff Haylett's place in Coldwater...anybody close by that could trailered it there,I would pay for the gas.Photos of 31 are before it was rerigged and engines rebuilt.This a 91 and neve has been the water??? Bud

AB From Windsor 05-10-2011 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by h2oboater (Post 3398135)
As of today Jacks at Emerald City has been sold again and will not be open till the end of May at best. It will now be called Brownies so I hear. We may be looking at a later June date, it all depends when the construction smoke clears. I will have more on the reunion as soon as I can get a solid date from the new management, and what works for the Motor City, Can-Am Fun Run guys too

Hi Mark!

I sent you an email about the "Motor City Can-Am Fun Run".

bufordt 05-10-2011 05:04 PM

Hopefully someone can get it rite, Jack's will be missed. They should try not to have an upscale menu cuz it never worked too good, food was disappointing and service was lousy. Look forward to new ownership and the old school reunion

RdRacerZ28 05-11-2011 11:17 AM

Make it late August so I can come Mark :) I'll bring the 242 with it's new EFI 383 and some new paint!

olredalert 05-11-2011 04:57 PM

------You know Ill be there Mark!!! Dont care what date it is,,,,other than December or sumthin. If its over 60 degrees you can count on a DONZI or a Fino. Hopefully the latter.....Bill S

Ran-Dom 32 05-13-2011 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by bufordt (Post 3399704)
Hopefully someone can get it rite, Jack's will be missed. They should try not to have an upscale menu cuz it never worked too good, food was disappointing and service was lousy. Look forward to new ownership and the old school reunion

I agree, it should have 2 menu's, 1 geared for the boater who just want to hang out in the TIKI AREA, grab drinks.& something quick to eat, & separate menu for dining inside (for romancing the ladies)
either way I hope it opens soon, I can't wait to go for a boat ride. :boat:

wjb21ndtown 05-13-2011 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Ran-Dom 32 (Post 3402225)
I agree, it should have 2 menu's, 1 geared for the boater who just want to hang out in the TIKI AREA, grab drinks.& something quick to eat, & separate menu for dining inside (for romancing the ladies)
either way I hope it opens soon, I can't wait to go for a boat ride. :boat:

That's what the old Brownie's used to do, hopefully the new one does the same. To be honest, I'm kind of glad that the old Jack's is done. I didn't like the crowd, and their food was absolutely terrible. I'm looking forward to having Brownie's back. I loved that place when it was at the former Beach Grill location.

Garwoods was a fun/chill place to hang out at too....