Notices

Phil Lewis Needle Nose Race Team

Old 11-09-2011, 07:15 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Phil:

Get well soon....I'll call you in a few days.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:14 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My Thoughts and Prayers are with you GET WELL SOON! MY FRIEND.

Darren
Old 11-09-2011, 11:21 AM
PHIL
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Again - Thank you all - things are improving quickly- Pete - no Gerbil - Richie and Darren thank you - Rob - thank you - to many that I can't remember - thank you too - Jim etc. - You all are so kind - thank you again !

Phil
Old 11-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Phil,I hope that you will recover health quickly!
Everything will be fine now!

Last edited by Black Tornado; 11-10-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Phil M
Again - Thank you all - things are improving quickly- Pete - no Gerbil - Richie and Darren thank you - Rob - thank you - to many that I can't remember - thank you too - Jim etc. - You all are so kind - thank you again !

Phil
Feel better Quick, if you know what I mean. Im going to Key West tomorrow to be with Omar Danial and Randy Sweers, wish you were there we could tell some lies, I miss the good old days, Know what I mean ???????
Old 11-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Phil M
I am home - feeling better - Thank you all for your kind words -E
Phil
GET BACK ON YOUR FEET PHIL, HPE YOU HAVE A SWIFT RECOVERY
Old 11-11-2011, 06:28 PM
PHIL
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you Butch -Richie P. Black T. - and everyone that has been so kind - try losing 30 lbs in a week ! Its great to be alive however - and many memories of Key West and everyone that has posted here - Thank you all -

Sad to hear about Key West this year - my so many have been lost there - in the same area too - for years - I knew when we could appear to film a boat - many would trim it out- try to let it fly - many times, I would say - lets get out of here - we are only encouraging a accident - When I saw the clip of the accident - the first thing I thought is how would we ever keep up with the speeds now - 4 engines in a 46 ft. Skater - to me seems way over powered - having filmed from a 747 at take off and Landing in the cock pit - I know they take off and land around 175 miles an hour - when the boats get to that speed, and more - the smallest error, wave, wind can cause haovic- just my 2 cents - Thanks again to you all - its much appreciated as I recover. Phil
Old 02-18-2012, 02:54 PM
skrap
Gold Member

I just want to give all of Phil's friend's an update on his condition. He had the second phase of surgery on his intestine yesterday. I spoke with him on the phone this morning and he sounded like he was in quite a bit of pain. I know he has his i-pad with him (though I'm not sure if he really knows how to use it) to check in on OSO. If you are a friend, fan, or someone who likes the work he's done in a boat or from a helicopter, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I know he would love to hear from everyone with a small post here. It would really raise his spirits. I went through a health issue myself recently and in our last conversation I said, "Hey Phil, remember when we always used to talk about boat racing? Now it seems that we are always talking about our illnesses." Life is too short guys. Please reach out to all you're old friends. There are less and less of us every day.

Sincerely,

John Parks
Old 02-18-2012, 03:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 6 Posts

Speedy recovery, Phil.

I guess you'll miss the Miami Boat Show, too.

On the positive side, Obama will take care of all of your medical needs in the future . . . unless one of his Health Panels decides it's a waste of taxpayer money, given you checkered past.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Registered

Get well soon Phil!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.