Bertram 28' Baron Comes Home >

Bertram 28' Baron Comes Home

Notices

Bertram 28' Baron Comes Home

Old 11-30-2013, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow! Thanks, guys!

Your enthusiasm had made this an even greater event. We're so glad Super Moth is home. Can't thank Mark and Bill enough for doing all the dirty work and letting us have this opportunity. I hope I can live up to everyones expectations for her.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

How is this a little brother to the 28' Baron.....

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bod/4226454588.html
Attached Thumbnails Bertram 28' Baron Comes Home-bertram-baron-20.jpg  
Old 12-05-2013, 07:00 AM
Registered

Mark, Very nice I like it.
Rare and low production numbers.

Chris
Old 12-08-2013, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow mark you told me some time ago about this boat but I had not seen a pic of it now that I have I LOVE IT.
I love your mag but this is one you won't be able to top......can't wait to see it...
Old 12-09-2013, 10:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by justbassing
Wow mark you told me some time ago about this boat but I had not seen a pic of it now that I have I LOVE IT.
I love your mag but this is one you won't be able to top......can't wait to see it...
Hi Dave hope your feeling better. Chip the right guy to restore this one as it deserves a over the top restoration that I know Chip will do.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by miller001
Wow! Thanks, guys!

Your enthusiasm had made this an even greater event. We're so glad Super Moth is home. Can't thank Mark and Bill enough for doing all the dirty work and letting us have this opportunity. I hope I can live up to everyones expectations for her.
Chip I found some pic's I had of the Bertram Baron when it first came to Lake St Clair, it was called then 7-11 Hell Of A TIME. It's also in the pic behind the first WOLVERINE race boat.
Attached Thumbnails Bertram 28' Baron Comes Home-bert-7-11.jpg   Bertram 28' Baron Comes Home-bert-7-11-1.jpg   Bertram 28' Baron Comes Home-scan0029-ls24.jpg  

Old 12-13-2013, 06:44 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Chip I found some pic's I had of the Bertram Baron when it first came to Lake St Clair, it was called then 7-11 Hell Of A TIME. It's also in the pic behind the first WOLVERINE race boat.
Mark, when are you going to open a library? Need a place to hang during these long winters. No one has a better collection of photos. Heck, now that Belle Isle has been repoed from Detroit, you could reopen the boat club with a restaurant and library. Plenty of room to have a boat restoration barn...
Old 12-13-2013, 08:41 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Katanna
Mark, when are you going to open a library? Need a place to hang during these long winters. No one has a better collection of photos. Heck, now that Belle Isle has been repoed from Detroit, you could reopen the boat club with a restaurant and library. Plenty of room to have a boat restoration barn...
Belle Isle is a cool place but the down side is you just have to make it through the Detroit war zone to get there. Jeff & I have been talking about putting are offshore collections together then ????????? I glade he is almost 30 years younger then me, as he may get it done.
Old 12-13-2013, 10:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by h2oboater
WOW Super Cool!!!
Old 12-14-2013, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Hello Mark ,

I also have a bunch of old 35 mm slides from the 70s racing times , I need to get a scanner and start scanning them
once scanned , I would be happy to donate them to the Library
I also have a complete set of Bekin's off shore calendars from the 70s and 80s
still in the original Bekins boxes.

thank you
Jim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.