Fountain/Excaliber serial numbers

Notices

Fountain/Excaliber serial numbers

Old 09-30-2014, 07:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fountain/Excaliber serial numbers

Hello to all,
I am new to the world of large power boats and this forum. I am looking for some help to identify the hull that I recently purchased. I was told it was a Seahawk 31 but I am not so sure it is. I have my suspicions that it is an early Fountain Executioner or an Excaliber. I have the serial number if that helps anyone with the identification.
PHUS2812M is what I get off the hull.
Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I can't seem to post any pictures, but I will keep trying.
Thanks!
Old 09-30-2014, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Not fountain. Don't believe he never had phu. First year for fountain was 1983. PHU comes in as phantom bros in Miami. Seems short. Usually last 2 numbers indicate year.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Welcome, According to USCG , your boat was built by Phantom Bros Boats in Miami,FL.(not to be confused with Will Smith's Phantom Boats). Try to post some pics and somebody will be able to identify it pretty quick. I was looking at a 38 Seahawk last week and the Hull ID began with SH?. Good Luck !
Old 09-30-2014, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Excalibur's start with "NAP"
Old 09-30-2014, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, Thanks for the info. I spoke with admin. at OSO and I can't post pics until I make more posts on the site. Now about Phantom Bros. I have never heard or seen the name on this site. I will google it. Anything you can tell me about the company?171429284600 Here is an ebay item number. Paste it in the search area and the pics should come up. Sorry, but I still can't post pictures.

Last edited by zerk; 09-30-2014 at 10:31 AM.