Notices

1989 Baja Sport 280

Old 12-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1989 Baja Sport 280

I've got this 1989 Baja Sport 280 30 ft production class offshore performance boat with twin Mercruiser 454 mags and bravo drives here . It has k plane 280 trim tabs and is fully loaded with all factory options .I've also have upgraded the dash with new faria gauges and added a new lavorsi wheel that makes the helm look like a much newer boat .
I've also redone the stripes in a retro kinda color sceme of electric metallic blue and dark metallic gray as in 89 the colors offered were a little Miami vice and not so desireable in 2014.
The boat has thru hull open exhaust making it a bit loud but sounds great running at 60+mph.
I've also put in a clarion sound system that is louder than the motors . Everything has been upgraded and I have added a color gps/map and vhf radio for navigation and safety . I put in new fuel lines and 2 new batteries

the drop down bolsters and all interior components are in excellent shape and the sun pad is new I've also got a new mooring cover
This boat has been in service for fun in Lake Cumberland Kentucky and is stored indoors when not in use .

I'm looking to sell it
If anyone wants to see it I can be reached @631-291-3055

this boat has a lot to offer in terms of years of service as it is clean reliable and lots of fun and can support large crew and big water