90 Aronow 37' Gucci gold trim

Notices

90 Aronow 37' Gucci gold trim

Old 06-19-2017, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Very cool!

What an amazing boat!
Please update us on your progress with this purchase/project!
Old 12-10-2017, 10:16 PM
Registered

Default I did buy it

Originally Posted by scippy
So, Carfixer did you buy the Aronow?
I apologize to everyone about not posting anything. I don't follow this forum regularly and honestly kind of forgot. I did buy the boat. Had the gel coat polished and looks much better . I ran out if time up here before the weather changes. I will work on it in the spring and give everyone an update then. Thanks for the interest .
Old 12-10-2017, 11:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 151 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Carfixer
I apologize to everyone about not posting anything. I don't follow this forum regularly and honestly kind of forgot. I did buy the boat. Had the gel coat polished and looks much better . I ran out if time up here before the weather changes. I will work on it in the spring and give everyone an update then. Thanks for the interest .
I'll accept your apology if you post some pictures!
Old 12-11-2017, 06:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by scippy
I'll accept your apology if you post some pictures!
Haha, sounds good. I have to go to to where the boat is stored this week. I will take a few and post them .
Old 12-11-2017, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You have a great classic Aronow there!!I It has #3 SSM drives... $$$ from what i can see. Grab that thing!! I have a 1990 Aronow cat 39. I am a Canadian with Family in the Hat and Edmonton! Though i live here in Tx. Not sure what they want but the Drives,engines and trailer are worth a bit so if the price is right you can't go wrong! a Piece of History.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 151 Likes on 77 Posts

[QUOTE=ahlenius;4598851] Grab that thing!!
..............................................He did!
Old 12-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hell Ya!!!
Old 12-12-2017, 07:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ahlenius
Hell Ya!!!
I must be crazy in land locked Alberta , but yes, it's mine . I am going to try and put some new pics up this weekend. We go to Sandpoint Idaho every summer so that's a great lake to run it.
Old 07-24-2018, 09:04 PM
Registered

Old 07-24-2018, 09:17 PM
Registered

So as you can see by the above pictures we finally got it into the water. Ran and drove good. Had to fix some issues with the trim tab motors but they work good now, bunch of messing around with the throttles and resetting the carbs but ran great after. Left drive does not want to go up and down well but found out after that one of the hydraulic lines is leaking so am fixing that right now. Without the drive coming up properly we were able to get it up to 75 mph. Never did plug the shoreline in and see what works. things i know that are wrong. Obviously the gel coat, numerous gold plating items need to be redone, the two rubber boots on the drives have cracks and leak water in. The speedo is inop and fuel pressure gauges dont work (there is a manual one on carbs that works) there are some plexi glass repairs needed and a few other minor things but nothing hugely major. I am going to sell it. I have a copy of the power boat magazine that featured this boat and fell with the new speed kills movie coming out that maybe there might be some more interest in Aronow boats. Anyway,if anyone knows someone that might be interested let me know. thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.