88 top gun TRS drives good or bad

Notices

88 top gun TRS drives good or bad

Old 08-30-2017, 12:15 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

Originally Posted by PROTOTYPE28
This is starting to get good. Can someone please pass the popcorn.
This was a post from me one of the few dozen drama threads ago this year. LOL.

Originally Posted by SB
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saved this popcorn for a special time and now I think this is the special time.

Just sat down with it, hi guys !
Old 08-30-2017, 12:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

what about this drive ??? how much hp??
Attached Thumbnails 88 top gun TRS drives good or bad-20151208_112941.jpg  
Old 08-30-2017, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
what about this drive ??? How much hp??
trschmavo?
Old 08-30-2017, 12:38 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
what about this drive ??? how much hp??
200 if Tim is trying to buy it. 950 if he's trying to sell it or justify owning it
Old 08-30-2017, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Facebook, guys say bravo xr's and 850's , no issues.

Mercury wasted alot of time with those #6's and M8's. TRS and Bravos are good, as long as you're not running 1350s. Under that, a good throttle arm and a drive shower, you're good to go. 😁
Old 08-30-2017, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

This winter is going to be a blast.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 4,286 Likes on 1,237 Posts

Tim runs his mouth for years about how great the Moistress is , how bad Bravos are, how good TRS boats are, how bad a bravo boat is compared to a TRS boat due to COG, how he can`t do blower hatches.. etc etc
but now that he bought a Bravo Cafe with blower hatches lmao
You can`t even jokingly throw all that $hit he`s been spewing in his face. Immediate butthurt .....needs a waaaambulance stat!.

.. and you get de-friended cause he`s thin skinned. BUT it`s ok to tell everyone their boats rides like $hit ..aaand when your boat is for sale it`s worth next to nothing. Unless it`s his, then it`s worth $20k stripped lol.

Of course he comes right out with the standard Tim lines..(feel free to add your own) lets see..

"I boat every weekend" (with a set of NA 600hp motors is that a big deal?) I`ve got almost 400miles since july 4th on a set of 900hp blower motors , that`s almost every weekend and I don`t just go to one place over and over. Wait he did go on a poker run.. but wait it was on someone elses boat ooops lol haha.

"I pay for everything Cash" is this a big deal everyone I know does the same?

Now the course has reversed 360* and Bravos are pretty good, TRS not so much. Cafes with bravos ride super awesome and crush waves like no other boat, you know that`s coming soon

OH boy Timmey you funny .

Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 08-30-2017 at 09:43 PM.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:32 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 26 Posts

This is cool, subscribed!
Old 08-31-2017, 01:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Tim runs his mouth for years about how great the Moistress is , how bad Bravos are, how good TRS boats are, how bad a bravo boat is compared to a TRS boat due to COG, how he can`t do blower hatches.. etc etc
but now that he bought a Bravo Cafe with blower hatches lmao
You can`t even jokingly throw all that $hit he`s been spewing in his face. Immediate butthurt .....needs a waaaambulance stat!.

.. and you get de-friended cause he`s thin skinned. BUT it`s ok to tell everyone their boats rides like $hit ..aaand when your boat is for sale it`s worth next to nothing. Unless it`s his, then it`s worth $20k stripped lol.

Of course he comes right out with the standard Tim lines..(feel free to add your own) lets see..

"I boat every weekend" (with a set of NA 600hp motors is that a big deal?) I`ve got almost 400miles since july 4th on a set of 900hp blower motors , that`s almost every weekend and I don`t just go to one place over and over. Wait he did go on a poker run.. but wait it was on someone elses boat ooops lol haha.

"I pay for everything Cash" is this a big deal everyone I know does the same?

Now the course has reversed 360* and Bravos are pretty good, TRS not so much. Cafes with bravos ride super awesome and crush waves like no other boat, you know that`s coming soon

OH boy Timmey you funny .

Old 08-31-2017, 05:04 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Dan so much of that is untrue to make your agenda better....

younarencrscking me uo up how bad your trying to make me out to be with lies, two faced at its best...

i said stock bravo suck k thx
chanhing bkower hatch k thx
i boat all over the west end of the lake k thx
i ran mentor poker run with my boat k thx
I went to buffalo on Tims boat yes, indeceinded the night before to head up kinda hard to go get my boat and go, pretty sure I don't need your or anyone else's approval of what I'm doing, how many poker runs you do? ZERO

Did i I say I didn't want a bravo based boat? Yes I did at one point... reality is 90% of newer boats are bravo so I didn't one research and decided that I will take my chances, is that your problem? I don't think so... my finances are not your concern, and value of what I sell is not your concern, you alight at my price? That's fine I can part it out and make a lot more, some of us have that ability and brains to do so, sorry you don't approve of my life and how I run it, I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of what I am doing, you say here and bashed me as we were "buddies" I don't need people that stab me behind my back to be buddy, as in find them doing it I wave goodbye. Life is too short for their bs...

funny younand and others loved Bob m at one time then changed your mind, that was ok big god forbid Tim changes his mind... lol you are the funny one.

habe fun fun making up more lies about you life, the fact your wrong on nearly everything you post shows me you really have no clue what I do or how I do it...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.