24x7 Molds Pantera/Superboat/Jaws Etc Wanted >

24x7 Molds Pantera/Superboat/Jaws Etc Wanted

Notices

24x7 Molds Pantera/Superboat/Jaws Etc Wanted

Old 09-27-2019, 06:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 24x7 Molds Pantera/Superboat/Jaws Etc Wanted

Looking for hull mold for any 24x7 hull doesn’t matter which knock off it is from. Let me know if any of you know where I can find one for sale Thanks
Old 09-29-2019, 04:29 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

This one comes to mind. Was a copy of a pantera. and was a outboard boat. So the transom was never cut for a drive. You wont have to fill big holes to make a mold.

https://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/60974
Old 09-29-2019, 04:43 PM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by slpcamaross97
This one comes to mind. Was a copy of a pantera. and was a outboard boat. So the transom was never cut for a drive. You wont have to fill big holes to make a mold.

https://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/60974
i think that is a aero marine 24’ and yes it’s a copy of the 24x7 hull. I have found a mold set and going to take a look at it this weekend, but thanks
Old 09-30-2019, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Poseidon,
I saw your other thread "Pantera Hull #4". Were you originally planning to build a CC from scratch using a Pantera mold? Or are you just looking for the deck mold to have something to start with for your CC conversion? Are you looking to go into commercial production?
Old 09-30-2019, 07:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by NewKentRebel
Poseidon,
I saw your other thread "Pantera Hull #4". Were you originally planning to build a CC from scratch using a Pantera mold? Or are you just looking for the deck mold to have something to start with for your CC conversion? Are you looking to go into commercial production?

kent I was looking for a mold to build other 24’x7’ boats like the Pantera. I do fiberglass repairI/Restore and flip boats and build new boats. I was looking for one to be able to make more of them I don’t really build in the production style I like to do custom boats to order.

I found a mold set that has the closed/sport deck as well that I’m going to take a look at them.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:14 AM
Registered

Seems like I’m taking these long road trips way to frequently, anyways she’s on the way home. She’s rough but salvageable. Anyone looking for a new 24x7 let us know we will start re-tooling it in the next week or so.
Old 10-05-2019, 02:21 PM
Registered

Here are a few more

Old 10-06-2019, 01:22 PM
Registered

What’s up guys this is just a heads up I’m going to be making a new profile under my new company name #1 Marine Boat Works because I am applying for my MIC# and I realized that there is another company locally with a name very familiar to mine and I don’t think it is in any of our interest to be some familiar regardless who had it first.

I will I’ll be responding to this same post under the new profile up dating the process. Sorry for the confusion, but just happy I noticed this now before all the MIC information was sent out.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:37 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by Poseidon Boat Works
What’s up guys this is just a heads up I’m going to be making a new profile under my new company name #1 Marine Boat Works because I am applying for my MIC# and I realized that there is another company locally with a name very familiar to mine and I don’t think it is in any of our interest to be some familiar regardless who had it first.

I will I’ll be responding to this same post under the new profile up dating the process. Sorry for the confusion, but just happy I noticed this now before all the MIC information was sent out.
Two usernames are not allowed OSO.
Send a PM to Speedgirl who is an OSO administrator with the username that you would like to yours changed to.
Also if you plan on posting and promoting your company, you will need to purchase a Commercial Membership or become an advertiser.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff
Two usernames are not allowed OSO.
Send a PM to Speedgirl who is an OSO administrator with the username that you would like to yours changed to.
Also if you plan on posting and promoting your company, you will need to purchase a Commercial Membership or become an advertiser.
griff I already responded to you on other post and have sent pm to speedgirl waiting on hearing back from her on what course to take. Again sorry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.