A Big Thank You to the Concept Team! >

A Big Thank You to the Concept Team!

Notices

A Big Thank You to the Concept Team!

Old 07-17-2015, 08:50 PM
Ing
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts
Thumbs up A Big Thank You to the Concept Team!

I want to take a moment and sincerely thank the team at Concept Boats for welcoming me to the Concept plant this past week. First I met with Susan in Sarasota to go over every inch of a 30SD I’ve been interested in. Susan is incredibly knowledgeable about their boats and the marine industry. After checking out the beautiful boat I went to the factory the next day and was immediately met at the front door and welcomed by Anay. Anay then introduced me to Luis. Luis went above and beyond giving me a personalized tour of every shop and detail of their operations. I’m not sure what I expected to see at Concept but holy sh&t, I never expected to see at how large their operation is and how many projects they have going on. The Concept facility is huge, very clean and organized. Each aspect of the builds are separated into dedicated spaces. The next thing that really floored me is the attention to detail and quality of rigging in each boat they build. They pre-rig the hulls and cockpit liners before they are bonded together. Not one shortcut here. Even wires or harnesses that a customer will never see are supported every six inches with tie wraps or cushion clamps. The all-composite boats are just amazing. There were boats of all sizes in various stages of build including a monster with triple Seven Marine OB’s. Thanks to Luis and the whole Concept team for an amazing visit.
Old 07-21-2015, 08:11 PM
40m
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear Ing
You will not regret your purchase. My family has already purchased 5 of these boats. We are currently using our 2nd 36 ft concept. We love it. Luis and his family and the concept family are the greatest and most professional in the business. We boat in NJ in some of the roughest conditions. I am confident that your experience will be pleasurable. Go for it
Old 08-07-2015, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The whole Concept crew are a great bunch.. Quality boats and a great backing by the company..