Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   CPBA (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cpba-277/)
-   -   Whos going out saturday? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cpba/236317-whos-going-out-saturday.html)

30ctsutphen 08-06-2010 09:23 AM

Whos going out saturday?

I will be out on the sound sat just wondering who else will be out

innerrage 08-06-2010 09:49 PM

i might be out sat afternoon down river sunday i will be down at the island across from cobalt or down from pratt whitny with the wife and kids if u r out stop by

30ctsutphen 08-09-2010 09:18 AM

well I was out and ran into some guys. Met Jon jewell whos a CPBA member had a good conversation with him.

He owns a very nice sutphen 26 with twin SBC's

Saw frank and his Sick paint job running over to claudios on sat as well.

I ended up in Sag harbor after having some issues with the boat on friday night. Flipped a alt belt and finally figured out my water pump issue. got on the water at about 12:30 AM and couldnt get the boat on plane.

UGHHHH

I was so pissed.

Come to findout I was just hamming the trottles to hard and didnt have the bracket deep enough.LOL

man you really gotta sink these babies. Smart craft showed an over rev otherwise I proabbly wouldnt have figured it out.
All my sutphens needed ALLOT of throttle input to get up but this boat is different and with the 20 inch mids on these 300X's you really need them IN the water.
Oddly its wasnt as bad a few weeks ago. I wonder if water temp is part of the issue?

ChristianGott 08-09-2010 06:50 PM

would have/could have....blew a circ pump on the stbd motor....found prob on sat at 3 ish...fixed and back in biz by sun at 3 ish...missed the f-in weekend, though....
taking the kids for a spin tomorrow, weather permitting...branford, 10-12...thimbles...
c

30ctsutphen 08-09-2010 08:52 PM

Those small issues can be a real psser cant they C.

Lose a weekend over nothing.

30ctsutphen 08-24-2010 02:27 PM

OK so its a new saturday, whos gonna be out?

I spoke with christian G and he was interested in meeting up.

I will be out at some point this weekend but not sure what day yet probably sat.

I was thinking maybe a bunch of us could get together and meet up somewhere. caludios, Block, port Jeff, sag harbor

any thoughts boys?

ChristianGott 08-24-2010 04:49 PM

PJ might be cool...what's your schedule?
We'll at least, be at Kelsey's or in the Thimbles, maybe up Branford River for a lobster roll and a hot dog at the Shack...you know the place...
c

olmako20 08-24-2010 06:14 PM

I'll be heading over to claudios on Saturday. Should be busy there based on the forecast.

1MOSES1 08-24-2010 06:28 PM

ill be out Sunday (pavilion then claudios) anyone want to run...i have a marina dinghy poker run on Saturday...

30ctsutphen 08-24-2010 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by moses0324 (Post 3189936)
ill be out Sunday (pavilion then claudios) anyone want to run...i have a marina dinghy poker run on Saturday...

WTF - go ahead and sell us out just to spend the day playing with your little dinghy:eek:

whos in for sat and whos in for sunday?

Lets settle this?:angry-smiley-038: