DCB M31 Green 1350s at Desert Storm >

DCB M31 Green 1350s at Desert Storm

Notices

DCB M31 Green 1350s at Desert Storm

Old 05-02-2011, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up DCB M31 Green 1350s at Desert Storm

Hat's off too DCB with the Green M31 w/ 1350s at Desert Storm....

Only 1 Skater could out run the M31....

Who was driving the Green M31 at Desert Storm?....

Heck of a job man!! takes alot of guts/nerve to drive a 31 footer that fast........ out running those MTIs...

Old 05-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Hat's off too DCB with the Green M31 w/ 1350s at Desert Storm....

Only 1 Skater could out run the M31....

Who was driving the Green M31 at Desert Storm?....

Heck of a job man!! takes alot of guts/nerve to drive a 31 footer that fast........ out running those MTIs...

Where are the pictures? How fast did he go?
Old 05-02-2011, 11:30 PM

Default m-31 DCB

I heard it was John Tomlinson that was driving and I beleive it!! We where up on a peak about 1/2 way down lake and he was screamin!!! I heard though a reliable source that he was going right at 170!! Predator was on his ass.. and got by him to the first card stop. Also heard Predator hit 180...Was awsome to see.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:20 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

I believe John Tomlinson was driving the Orange M-35. Tony @ DCB was driving the green M-31. I heard that the 35 got in bad position at the start. Dave is a great guy with a drive to achieve perfection. In this day of questionable service and attention to detail it is nice to know that there are guys out there who do it right. My 10 year old boat looks new, a tribute to sound construction techniques. Not only do they bring the bling new they will hold up in the long run.
He has honed in on designs that will give great all around performance and satisfaction to his owners. It will be interesting to watch him and his company and see what they will accomplish in the years to come.
Dave's customer service is always great. I didn't buy my boat from him. I bought it used from someone else. And even though he has no big financial interest in me, I don't hesitate to call with questions, someone there or Dave himself always is on the phone taking care of me. I have called there after their normal business hours and he has answered the phone himself and helped me.
His boats are costly but there is a reason that they do. I have never been disappointed by them and look forward to owning another one. His success is no accident it is from intelligence and hard work.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Yes Tony was driving the M31. He is the man behind the wheel, he needs to be in a race boat, hes the best least known about driver out there.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:13 PM
Registered

I have some good shots of them side by side some one send me an email to [email protected] (i can't post pic's)and i will send for posting.
also have about a 1000 shots of other boats
Mike
Old 05-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SkiDoc
I believe John Tomlinson was driving the Orange M-35. Tony @ DCB was driving the green M-31. I heard that the 35 got in bad position at the start. Dave is a great guy with a drive to achieve perfection. In this day of questionable service and attention to detail it is nice to know that there are guys out there who do it right. My 10 year old boat looks new, a tribute to sound construction techniques. Not only do they bring the bling new they will hold up in the long run.
He has honed in on designs that will give great all around performance and satisfaction to his owners. It will be interesting to watch him and his company and see what they will accomplish in the years to come.
Dave's customer service is always great. I didn't buy my boat from him. I bought it used from someone else. And even though he has no big financial interest in me, I don't hesitate to call with questions, someone there or Dave himself always is on the phone taking care of me. I have called there after their normal business hours and he has answered the phone himself and helped me.
His boats are costly but there is a reason that they do. I have never been disappointed by them and look forward to owning another one. His success is no accident it is from intelligence and hard work.
+1.. Dave said in Miami that Johnny T was gonna drive the M35s Orange Boat.... someone told me at DS that Gary hit about 185 on the gps and had more left... ran out of lake... not sure if that's accurate info though.....Also, I agree w/ you about Dave... He was sitting in the shade at the DS street party about 330pm behind the Orange M35, so I went up to him to say hi and that his M31/M35s are amazing to look at... He was the nicest guy, and he must of said thanku 5 times.... He's awesome!

Last edited by PokerRun388; 05-03-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:17 PM
Registered

Question

Is this M31 for sale?
Old 05-29-2011, 02:11 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Is this M31 for sale?
No. Owner's from Canada but has a house in Havasu. of course, I'm sure EVERYTHING is for sale for the right price.

I've been in the green M31 at 170 mph. It's a beast that deserves the respect it's gotten. Awesome machine.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
No. Owner's from Canada but has a house in Havasu. of course, I'm sure EVERYTHING is for sale for the right price.

I've been in the green M31 at 170 mph. It's a beast that deserves the respect it's gotten. Awesome machine.
Thanks Tank, Ya i agree, that is one awesome M31.. I would love to feel what its like to go 170+ in that DCB...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.