Notices

looking for new gauges

Old 10-14-2008, 06:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default looking for new gauges

i am redoning my dash . wt are good reliable gauges. i am doing the wires to. baja has the ground going to all the gauges one to the other and it sucks. trun ligths on temp go up10 degree ,one gauge goes wacky all are wack out
Old 10-14-2008, 07:55 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Check ebay for used take out Gaffrig/Livorsi guages.

Pretty much all boats wire the ground from guage to guage. They just need to be connected tight and with heavy enough guage wire.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Give me a call I can get you a great price on several lines of gauges from inexspensive to top of the line and senders to mach. 281-326-4800 and as far as top of the line you want to use Livorsi they have the best customer support and a wide selection of rims and faces.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:03 PM
Registered

bajabob, I have aq complete dash out of an older searay with all new gauges,don't know what kind (can't remember) if interested let me know and i will check. Rick.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:05 PM
Registered

Nice looking set for a single engine.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im also looking to get new guages. I am curious to see if I could send my guages that I have now to Gaffrig to be rebuilt and changed up? Thought I had heard that they do that at one time.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:34 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bajabob
i am redoning my dash . wt are good reliable gauges. i am doing the wires to. baja has the ground going to all the gauges one to the other and it sucks. trun ligths on temp go up10 degree ,one gauge goes wacky all are wack out
While there are definitely a lot of great gauges on the market today no one has a broader selection than us. Whether you want Livorsi Marine, Autometer, Hardin, or even Gaffrig we offer them all. Currently we have a huge selection of non-blem Gaffrig gauges at 50% off. And we currently have all Livorsi brand Gauges available for a limited time "Freight Free". and if that isn't enough all gauge kits of 5 or more gauges from Livorsi, Hardin, or Autometer receive "FREE" colored billet gauge bezels. Feel free to give us a call toll free at 800-225-9871 or pm us for your needs.

Happy Boating
Old 10-23-2008, 01:36 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by Floatindirty
Im also looking to get new guages. I am curious to see if I could send my guages that I have now to Gaffrig to be rebuilt and changed up? Thought I had heard that they do that at one time.

If they say Gaffrig Precision Instruments on them, they are Livorsi guages.
If they say Gaffrig Performance then they are Gaffrig.

There was law suit over the name a few years back and Livorsi lost the name.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by daredevil
I bet ,if you call GAFFRIG (# 224 569 2900 ) they will all so ship free and give you a hellof a deal. For a better ,if not the best Gauge.

Thanks Griff.
That's a great Idea I wish everyone would just do their home work to find the very best deal. Don't forget to make sure you get all three the FREE freight, but ALSO THE FREE BILLET GAUGE BEZELS and the 50% off select gauges. If you find a better deal please post it for all of the OSO family members to enjoy
Old 10-23-2008, 11:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CPPerformance
That's a great Idea I wish everyone would just do their home work to find the very best deal. Don't forget to make sure you get all three the FREE freight, but ALSO THE FREE BILLET GAUGE BEZELS and the 50% off select gauges. If you find a better deal please post it for all of the OSO family members to enjoy
Oop's I almost forgot make sure when shopping or calling around to use your cell phone since so many of the people don't provide a toll free #800 number for your convenience. If you would like the opportunity to call from a land line and not your truck feel free to shop, get technical advice, and more give us call toll free at 800-225-9871. Happy boating

Quick Reply: looking for new gauges

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.