Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Do It Yourself, Boating on a Budget (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/do-yourself-boating-budget-249/)
-   -   Short bus.. err I mean 4BUS (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/do-yourself-boating-budget/310033-short-bus-err-i-mean-4bus.html)

buck35 03-23-2014 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Randy Nielsen (Post 4094686)
These avatars are getting dangerous, I was reading MT's comment while looking at the avatar & it made perfect sense!!:drool1::Score-101010::drool1:

Yeah it socks being older if I had an avatar like that I'd be considered a perv lol, but keep Em coming I'm not dead yet!

Black Baja 03-24-2014 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL (Post 4094551)
Lets try this again, I looked over my set up and I think the only way to get all the oil out is to let all the other lines drip back to the pan like Griff said.
Then hook up a vac pump to the line that goes to the bottom of the cooler. On mine its accessible at the top. All I`d need is an adapter to hook to my -10an line.

The box is a vacuum pump btw , I`m an awesome drawer :D

http://33outlaw.zenfolio.com/img/s1/...29204554-4.jpg

After 9 pages of posts I'm glad someone finally figured out how to do an oil change. I'm left wondering though if the love birds kissed and made up and also if they had any make-up relations...

SB 03-24-2014 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by buck35 (Post 4094621)
You will want to lube those valves with sb's peanut oil

:poopoo:

4bus 03-24-2014 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Black Baja (Post 4094877)
After 9 pages of posts I'm glad someone finally figured out how to do an oil change. I'm left wondering though if the love birds kissed and made up and also if they had any make-up relations...

Black Baja - added to the "list" :D

The thread wasn't about changing oil, it was about what oil to use.....did you miss that?:party-smiley-004:

Black Baja 03-24-2014 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by 4bus (Post 4094902)
Black Baja - added to the "list" :D

The thread wasn't about changing oil, it was about what oil to use.....did you miss that?:party-smiley-004:

No, initially it was about how to do a complete oil change. Oh I got it u guys kissed and made up and you don't want to end up in the dog house.

Lovers quarrels I tell u...

4bus 03-24-2014 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Black Baja (Post 4094918)
No, initially it was about how to do a complete oil change. Oh I got it u guys kissed and made up and you don't want to end up in the dog house.

Lovers quarrels I tell u...

I recently learned it was impossible to change all the oil, so I am no longer going to change my oil.

And no make up, thread was deleted by the oso gods. It was using a lot of bandwidth yet not providing any useful information....but it was fun.

I was hoping ICEDCOFFEE would send me a free "vacuum box" for all my trouble

Black Baja 03-24-2014 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by 4bus (Post 4094963)
I recently learned it was impossible to change all the oil, so I am no longer going to change my oil.

And no make up, thread was deleted by the oso gods. It was using a lot of bandwidth yet not providing any useful information....but it was fun.

I was hoping ICEDCOFFEE would send me a free "vacuum box" for all my trouble

I would just use a 0wt oil and u will b fine

mcprodesign 03-24-2014 04:41 PM

I know its filthy and out in the bodyshop for a month doesn't help. But this is a way to do it. I spose there's something wrong with this too.:confused:

tpabayflyer 03-24-2014 05:01 PM

I like that top mount starter idea a lot....... Nice looking motor btw..... Looks angry!

ICDEDPPL 03-24-2014 05:30 PM

$bus I disapprove of your new avatar, I have not yet had my fill of the a$$ one, please change it immediately or I`m gonna send you a vacuum box full of dog ****!