Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Donzi
2007 35 ZR What price should i ask? >

2007 35 ZR What price should i ask?

Notices

2007 35 ZR What price should i ask?

Old 06-24-2017, 03:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2007 35 ZR What price should i ask?

I am selling my 2007 35ZR w/496's have approx 250 hours- it was the poster boat for Donzi it is in excellent condition- Im thinking $79K
Old 06-24-2017, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 18 Posts

Anthony,
That depends.
If its the same Green/Blue/Silver 07' located in New Jersey you had advertised all over the internet (EBay, Powerboat Listings, Craigslist etc.) 2yrs ago for $75k.....that may be a good starting point. I would advise this time around that you have your paperwork in order including a matching TITLE and BILL OF SALE with YOUR name on them.

PRO TIP: Its just difficult for a person to purchase a boat from a guy who doesn't have his name on the title and the owner has no idea its being sold.

BTW - How did you and your old partner make out after OUR deal fell through on this boat. (Thank my lucky stars everyday for not handing over that cash deposit to you)

Last edited by ShootinRopes35z; 06-24-2017 at 04:18 PM. Reason: So angry to see this dude attmepting to screw somebody I misspelled a word
Old 06-24-2017, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd echo ShootinRopes, have a title in your name in hand before considering a sale.

An 07 with 496's and 250 hrs, I'd assume saltwater use since you're in Jersey, you'd have to tell us when the last time was that the drives were serviced (gears replaced?), what condition are the lower units in, were the engines flushed after each use, how was the boat stored, is there a trailer, condition of hull, condition of interior...there are a lot of questions here that will better determine a good price for your boat. That said, I don't think any 35 with 496's should pull over $100k, even in mint condition. If you're at $75k, I'm guessing there's some work that needs to be done to the boat.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:46 PM
Registered

Sorry my name is not Anthony - you must be talking about prior owner. I purchased it just last year-It is titled in my name from the day that i purchased it. The drives are original and have been serivced. Everything on the boat works great and only selling as i have a large center console that we use more often. I also bought a brand new aluminum tri-axle trailer that will go with it. Please,i have no association with prior owner

Last edited by ratedx; 06-24-2017 at 06:52 PM.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by ratedx
Sorry my name is not Anthony - you must be talking about prior owner. I purchased it just last year-It is titled in my name from the day that i purchased it. The drives are original and have been serivced. Everything on the boat works great and only selling as i have a large center console that we use more often. I also bought a brand new aluminum tri-axle trailer that will go with it. Please,i have no association with prior owner
Your POST HISTORY shows otherwise.....My mistake on your name DENNIS.

Subject: Donzi 35 ZR Pictures 1/2016
Hi here are the additional pictures of the 35 DONZI ZR. The boat is even more impressive in person then in the pictures. I look forward to speaking with you. Also I think I may have located a used Aluminum Myco trailer locally that obviously would be much less then a new one. Talk to you soon and thanks for your interest. Dennis

OR

A few months later.............(OSO) 4/2016 when you offered to sell the same boat to Captain Yarrr.

But please..continue....Do not let my FACTS derail your agenda. Maybe you actually have the owners signature on the title and can produce a bill of sale with both names notarized. Where OUR interaction got interesting was when I saw that you had the 50ft Sea Ray Sundancer out back of your house listed on EBay and I contacted your former business partner to verify the boat was clean...and in his own words "DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY CASH DEPOSIT....those two boats are not his and in fact are owned by clients of our brokerage that was closed down. There is no chance the owner even knows the boat is being sold." So when I called you back and offered you a chance to explain....nothing. You cost me money and time.......You would think that somebody with as much "history" as yourself would steer clear of these types of situations....

Last edited by ShootinRopes35z; 06-25-2017 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Had to put on my BS boots
Old 06-25-2017, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by ShootinRopes35z
Anthony,
That depends.
If its the same Green/Blue/Silver 07' located in New Jersey you had advertised all over the internet (EBay, Powerboat Listings, Craigslist etc.) 2yrs ago for $75k.....that may be a good starting point. I would advise this time around that you have your paperwork in order including a matching TITLE and BILL OF SALE with YOUR name on them.

PRO TIP: Its just difficult for a person to purchase a boat from a guy who doesn't have his name on the title and the owner has no idea its being sold.

BTW - How did you and your old partner make out after OUR deal fell through on this boat. (Thank my lucky stars everyday for not handing over that cash deposit to you)
Thanks for the head's up on this guy. $79k sounds too good to be true for a 35 ZR. Now I know why it is.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:52 PM
Registered

Again I am not Anthony and not Dennis! I have no association with them at all. Boat was advertised on Ebay and I bought boat from Dennis- Boat was in his name when i purchased it.It was put in my name immediately and registered. I have owned it over 1 year now and enjoyed it last summer. Boat runs out perfect. I had a 35 and 38 ft. fountain prior to this boat and have to tell you that it runs and drives better then both. It gets right up on plane (fountains were difficult);. Turns better and workmanship is better! I had it detailed and did a little tlc and has been problem free with exception of indicator cable for the trim tab. Price is excellent -but thats why i am asking what a fair/aggreesive price to sell would be?
Old 06-26-2017, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats the reason for the sale?
Old 06-26-2017, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I love oso. Friends helping friends in the family of high performance boating. I love my new to me 38zr but miss my zrc. Marginmn your is finest I have seen. Happy boating to all
Old 06-26-2017, 04:27 PM
Registered

Just used it two times- I have young children and the center console is more appropriate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.