Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Donzi
Anyone know where I could find wiring diagrams for 33ZX? >

Anyone know where I could find wiring diagrams for 33ZX?

Notices

Anyone know where I could find wiring diagrams for 33ZX?

Old 08-25-2017, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know where I could find wiring diagrams for 33ZX?

Looking for how power schematic is done, hose routings etc
Old 08-29-2017, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts

Email me. Donzi has generic diagrams and the last page for our 43ZR AC panel schematic is from a 33/38 ZX. I don't have the DC schematic or the overall diagram of system locations that you get with production boats (Sea-Ray, Regal, Chaparral, etc). I do have the owners manual, which again is generic for all ZX & ZR models. My email is Kevin (dot) Templeman (at) premierpower (dot) us

Ill send you some other ZR specific diagrams that I have, they may have some similarities to the ZX's, but im honestly not sure. Pretty sad on Donzi's end. Although, we just bought a brand new Nor-Tech 390 CC last year and when I asked Nor-Tech for the diagrams, their response was "we don't make diagrams because we don't have anyone qualified to do so." Will be FUN trying to troubleshoot things when the boat ages and starts having issues ha.