New 34' Doug Wright completed >

New 34' Doug Wright completed

Notices

New 34' Doug Wright completed

Old 01-12-2009, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by silverskater40
diff strokes/diff folks, ruins the engine room looks, and bravos will last very few runs
I agree on the exhaust, we normally have custom tail pipes made but the customer wanted it this way.

As far as the Bravos go, they will last a bit longer than you are thinking as these boats are very light. The other 34' Doug Wright that was done at Grant's Custom Rigging with Bravos had well over 30 hard driven hours on it and is running great.

Originally Posted by silverskater40
Is 130mph all she has or can it be dialed in further? does it have the new bottom on it? what does it weigh? any idea what increase it would have if you went with a speedmaster prop on a 6 or Arneson, or X drive, 130mph is awesome
We could play with the gear ratio's in the drives and get more speed but as it sits right now the boat has outstanding acceleration.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:14 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Hey Kevin, all is well here. Can you get me a picture when you put the decals on it, that I sent.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Registered

That is one Sick looking boat..Obviously a great product with special attention to detail..Looks Awesome to say the least.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:29 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That and the Mystic have to be the best looking Cat hulls made. Stunning!
Old 01-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

what ever happened with the 38 they built....they looked beutiful and never heard anything else about them except the fact that they are for sale
Old 01-12-2009, 01:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
Hey Kevin, all is well here. Can you get me a picture when you put the decals on it, that I sent.
I don't know if they are going on now, he changed his mind once we held them up to the side of the boat. I'm not 100% sure if they are using any of the small ones on the interior or not either, the boat is leaving to have the interior completed sometime this week. I'll definetly send you some pictures if the decals go on.

Originally Posted by ThoroughHustler
what ever happened with the 38 they built....they looked beautiful and never heard anything else about them except the fact that they are for sale
We never received a 38' here at Grant's Custom Rigging however we did finish the 43' which is basically a 38' with a bustle on the back for the Arneson surface drives and rudder.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/d...purgatory.html
Old 01-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ThoroughHustler
what ever happened with the 38 they built....they looked beutiful and never heard anything else about them except the fact that they are for sale
the 38 Tnt custom edition that has the nice paint is being rigged as we speak.....
Old 01-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

Sweet looking boat!!
But i agree that the bravos aren't gonig to last very long. Atleats run some nxt's on it...
Old 01-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lavey jr
Sweet looking boat!!
But i agree that the bravos aren't gonig to last very long. Atleats run some nxt's on it...
Screw that, put Arneons on it
Old 01-13-2009, 08:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Whats pricing on that 34 as it sits?

Quick Reply: New 34' Doug Wright completed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.