Mercury Smartcraft sc5000 race edition >

Mercury Smartcraft sc5000 race edition

Notices

Mercury Smartcraft sc5000 race edition

Old 12-22-2018, 12:30 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

so if I power wash my display and knocked out my display - they are going to charge only 250 to completely repair it so all the display is working correctly from that point on ? emmm I do not think so. You have know what knocks out the unit first and fix those issues then move on IS MY POINT.
Old 12-22-2018, 12:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Mauryloomis
VoodooRob - My Scarab was setup with the GO7 and Fusion Apollo MS-RA770, worked great but the GO7 didn't allow control of the XM module, so had to use the Fusion remote for that or cell phone ap. The 43V has the older Kenwood marine unit that you have with the same remote controller in the dash. Did you get the Kenwood working with the Simrad, given that it's not NMEA connected? Just curious is there's some sort of adapter? Might not worry about it since there is a controller on the dash already AND the Simrad cannot control XM. Will have to see how the Kenwood sounds, it's new to me. The Fusion was a killer setup, with the remotes all NMEA they could display data from the Simrad (speed, etc.) eliminating the need for additional smaller Simrads in the headrests or on the passenger dash area, etc. Also loved the multi ZONE features of the Fusion units to control the volume separate in the cabin, driver, and back seat area. Boat electronics and congurations had really come a long way! I'll be adding a lot of LED lighting functionality to the 43 as well as CZONE control of some of the existing and new LED/etc. switching.

Yes I posted last years pic, I am installing a Fusion Apollo with 2 remotes, 1 in the stock remote location on dash and 1 on passenger side. I Like the NMEA remotes to also display MPH. That old stereo had its use, now on to something better. So you found a NMEA led light controller? I have been looking and was not able to find one. PM me some info so we dont muck up O.P.s thread.

Last edited by VoodooRob; 12-22-2018 at 12:42 PM.