Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Eliminator
Pictures of my 25 Daytona >

Pictures of my 25 Daytona

Notices

Pictures of my 25 Daytona

Old 04-27-2002, 11:59 PM
Sec Agent Man

Cool Pictures of my 25 Daytona

Here ya go fellas, this is what the Sec Agent Man's all about.

S.A.M.

Motto: Don't ask me, I won't tell...
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of my 25 Daytona-cnv0001.jpg  

Old 04-28-2002, 12:04 AM
Sec Agent Man

Sorry fellas, don't know who that guy was cutting through the parking lot. Look REALLY CLOSE at the flame arrestor. Am also learning to operate new camera.

S.A.M.
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of my 25 Daytona-dsc00023.jpg  

Old 04-28-2002, 12:05 AM
Sec Agent Man

More...

S.A.M.
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of my 25 Daytona-dsc00022.jpg  

Old 04-28-2002, 12:11 AM
Sec Agent Man

Last one til Havasu. Uncle Toys this one's for you. The boy breathes very well with this set of lungs.

Catitude, send me a PM, perhaps we can detour your way for possible play for a day.

S.A.M.
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of my 25 Daytona-dsc00026.jpg  

Old 04-28-2002, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great pics...I like the color scheme... Why does it look like your dressed for cold weather?
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of my 25 Daytona-image5.jpg  
Old 04-28-2002, 01:00 PM
Sec Agent Man

Enticer, what size is that thang? Is that some stand-off boxes I see out there? Its raining and I need to finish working on the boat. The sun is about to show itself. Gotta run, going to play.

S.A.M.

Old 04-29-2002, 10:48 AM
Uncle Toys

S.A.M. – Looks bad a$$! That boy will be breathing the dry-desert air just fine. What’s that a picture of on your flame arrestor and are those sandals your wearing in the cold?

Secret Agent Man, Secret Agent Man, they’ve given you a number, and they’ve taken way your name – do,do,do……Sorry, it’s Monday morning.

Old 04-29-2002, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SAM
What is to the right of your engine hatch lift in your engine compartment? Looks like a bottle or ???
Old 04-29-2002, 11:19 PM
Sec Agent Man

Uncle Toys, yes, those are my boat shoes, wife won't let me in with sneakers. The character on the flame arrestor is the tazmanian devil. Looks better in person. Will show you when I see you.

Turbojack, on the right hand side is my spinach for when I need a quick boost. The gizmo on the left is a added fuel system to itemize the fuel at wide open throttle so there is no lean condition.

Old 04-30-2002, 12:00 PM
Uncle Toys

Son of a b#$%*, I didn't notice the NOS. Turbojack, good eye. So that's the "secret." Shall I tell the local mechanics to stock plenty of cylinders? S.A.M. you realize it could be over 100 degrees at the lake?

Quick Reply: Pictures of my 25 Daytona

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.