Eliminator 33 2005 cover? >

Eliminator 33 2005 cover?

Notices

Eliminator 33 2005 cover?

Old 02-22-2011, 12:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eliminator 33 2005 cover?

I am looking for information about a cover for this boat. Are there manufactures that make them or are they all home made/made to fit? I have to travel a great deal in a month and would like to find a cover. Any info on where to get one or will I have to use my wife's sowing machine. : )
Old 02-22-2011, 02:57 PM
Registered

Call Eliminator, You will get your best & quickest deal there.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:46 AM
Registered

I agree...Just call Eliminator and they'll direct you...
33 Daytona a large boat,, so the cover will be $$$$
Old 02-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nuke800
I am looking for information about a cover for this boat. Are there manufactures that make them or are they all home made/made to fit? I have to travel a great deal in a month and would like to find a cover. Any info on where to get one or will I have to use my wife's sowing machine. : )
The larger Daytona's have a cockpit cover but not a entire boat cover. Most come with snaps around the back of the cockpit and turnbuckles for the front. I looked for a complete boat cover for a 28 but could not find one.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
The larger Daytona's have a cockpit cover but not a entire boat cover. Most come with snaps around the back of the cockpit and turnbuckles for the front. I looked for a complete boat cover for a 28 but could not find one.
I am having a full cover made as I type this. Going to keep it covered while it is on my lift. It's not cheap ($1800), as I am having him do some things like rubber fittings over exhuast pipes, shock cords around all ends/corners, non-scratch eyelets around the bottoms for tie downs, etc..

I am justifying it as keeping my gelcoat purdee, and minimize the time I spend washing/waxing, etc.. Not very practical, but then again, what about this little hobby of ours is?
Old 03-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Registered

AJ what lift did you end up with?
Old 03-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Fiberglass fixr
AJ what lift did you end up with?
We have a guy (Steve's Custom Canvas) here in Rochester NY that's a 3 man shop that does really good work. I've been using him for years to do repairs, etc.. A few years back I asked him to make me a cockpit cover...did an excellent job. Then I asked him to make custom cuhsions for our built in seating on our deck/terrace...did an awesome job. So now, I am having him create a custom full cover w/Sunbrella material. We're still working on the design. Won't be ready until 2nd week in April. Once it's done, I'll post pics.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
I am having a full cover made as I type this. Going to keep it covered while it is on my lift. It's not cheap ($1800), as I am having him do some things like rubber fittings over exhuast pipes, shock cords around all ends/corners, non-scratch eyelets around the bottoms for tie downs, etc..

I am justifying it as keeping my gelcoat purdee, and minimize the time I spend washing/waxing, etc.. Not very practical, but then again, what about this little hobby of ours is?
I had a full cover made for my 24 a few years ago. Best $1100 I spent on boating related in a while. It saves a tremendous amount of time keeping the boat clean, no more black streaks to wax out everytime it rains or when it gets a good coverage of dew overnight.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Registered

Tanks for all the replys I think I will make a few calls to see if I can get one made... I just purchased this one and my previous boat has a full cover. I keep it clean and a cover is the way to go....!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Registered

Full cover with headliner material sewn underneath for scratch protection! The material is TopGun, very durable, I had one on my 26' Daytona, 10 years old and still going strong. As well with the headliner material I tow with mine, without wind buff. Local guy made one for about $1300.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/gallery/...e=18586&size=1
http://www.offshoreonly.com/gallery/...e=18585&size=1