Glossy Bottom Paint

Notices

Glossy Bottom Paint

Old 11-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glossy Bottom Paint

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Supermarine Revolution SM 1000 paint. They state on their website that it can be used below the waterline. It has a gloss finish and comes in many colors including white! I'm looking to use it on my 28' Bertram Baron project http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...roject-11.html that has had its bottom painted at one time. I don't need an antifouling paint as the boat will be used in fresh water and only left in for a day or two at a time. I just want to clean the bottom up to get it looking as good as the paint above the waterline. Also if anyone knows of another product that may work that would be great.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been reading about Interlux VC Performance Epoxy and it seems like a good choice. I am thinking about using it on my Cigarette project. Has anyone else used it?