awlgrip and bilge >

awlgrip and bilge

Notices

awlgrip and bilge

Old 05-27-2013, 02:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default awlgrip and bilge

looking for anyone who possibly has purchased an abundant amount of this awlgrip and turned out having some leftover and don't want to let it go to waste, if it does even waste like that. I am looking for an amount to re finish the bilge in a 2300 sx chaparal I am working on, i want to do the bilge and transom as well as the two area's on either side of motor. although the area's on either side of motor are completly covered with diamond plate so i may not need paint on those area's

if you have some material and interested in selling the extra i would be interested in what you have.

i can be contacted at 513 800 3957 ask for steve.

thanks
Old 05-29-2013, 10:57 AM
Registered

I used porch paint in the bilge of my 96 Sunsation Dominator, 5 years later it was perfectly fine. $25 a gallon much much cheaper.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:32 AM
Registered

grab a quart of interlux "bilgekote" its easy to work with and flows well. biggest thing is that spills clean up easily. doesnt cost too much...

before:

after:

Last edited by ka0tyk; 06-13-2013 at 06:40 AM.