Best place to buy Resin.

Notices

Best place to buy Resin.

Old 07-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by glassdave
cant ship, sorry. I'm not actually a retailer but I buy at manufacturer levels for my shop and like to sell off excess to members on here that are semi-local. helps keep my shop supply fresh, vinylester can turn quickly so I like to pass on the savings if I can and not risk loosing product.
Unfortunately, I would most likely need shipping as well. Maybe if Cedar Point was open, it would be worth the road trip!
Old 08-24-2014, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey dave were semi close to you I think, and we get to cincinnati least once a month visiting family...or I can have family pick some supplies up...if you have something your seriously needing to get rid of we might be interested...progress on this has been slow going, were working on couple different projects not all boating related but were getting back around to the boat since temp is ideal..hasnt been crazy hot like most august and july months..nice actually down here especially since the lake is at full pool now..

were thinking we need 3 maybe 4 5 gallon buckets of resin
and we were considering getting those off amazon...and as far as material. i see everyone use's 1708 on fastening stringers to the bottom. and overall coverage on the stringer it's self. how about the main deck..what's your thoughts there what middle of the road material...do you have to use the 1708 or is there a comparable fabric that can be used in place..for the entire thing or does it need a variation of fabrics to put her back together...if you could weigh in on this dave..me and the boy would appreciate your thoughts...and could vary well end up making trip to get that extra material you have...