Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: AXA's New Ride!!

Axa begged me to do that to him!!!
Old 06-02-2005, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Axa -

Thanks for including us in on the new boat festivities last weekend!! Speaking as a "Fountain guy", your new ride definitely deserves a tip of the old beak! The transformation of that hull under some real power honestly impressed me! Looking forward to having some company for those 80 mph + blasts!!
Old 06-08-2005, 06:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, the pics look nice. Hopefully in the not too distant future we'll get up to see it. Missed a premier weekend last week due to the 26 hour trip to Florida. Weather permitting we're definitely out Sunday, probably gonna get my tow strap and drag third to the pond, (unless he traded in for that cool Harley Pontoon we saw at the show in Feb.) Maybe all you 35s could make a run to the pond??
Between all the added weight of the extra stuff Rips hangin' off his boat and the 10mph difference, he must quickly become a little speck in your rear view. (at least he know's how many ounces of fuel it takes to get somewhere half an hour later) BTW, Saw Wayne of Wayne and Sally a couple days ago. He hasn't been out but said Bob and good Deb have been out the last two weekends. Hope all is well in the boat house.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Looking forward to having some company for those 80 mph + blasts!!
LOL
Old 06-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Registered

Axa, what mufflers do you have on the boat? BTW...looks great!
Old 06-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks to all for the words of praise!

I'm pretty certain they are Corsa's. I did'nt have too much time before I put it in the water to look at everything. They were installed from the factory, not an add on. Maybe Magicfloat would know for sure.

Dave
Old 06-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Registered

Congrats, Dave!

That was quick after the sale of your 303. (Now if I could only sell mine as quick)
BTW, what did you end up letting the 303 go for?
Old 06-09-2005, 10:55 AM
Registered

Hey Dave,

The Exhaust is made by Corsa. They are indeed a very nice piece. I believe that Rick said it originally came with the Silent Thunder but he had the dealer install the Corsa's later. Said that the Silent Thunder just rattled and sooted everything up. Just not something that he thought looked very nice or performed very well. I think he said in summer of 1999 the Corsa system was about 1200-1500 installed. Not bad in my opinion and well worth the money for the sound and not bad in the looks department either. I have some pictures that I will send of her doing 80, on the Tn. River and 82 with the m5 props for the doubting Thomas's of the group. She will be sorely missed this year, send any new pics of her upgrades. My new ride due home around 3-4th week of August. Sure stinks to be without while you guys are tearin it up. Cya MP
Old 06-10-2005, 10:28 AM
Registered

Axa,

1130 on Friday, I'm checkin' the webcam and you haven't pulled out yet. Hopefully your carbs aren't in pieces on the boathouse table. (Funny how they put the webcam on the side of the boathouse with the good looking boats) Still online to splash early Sunday, no golf, just boat.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Hey 5PM -

Loving that photo you are using as your avatar!! You must have been hanging w/some folks w/an eye for good shots!!! ; )

By the way, the web cam view picks up the good boats once you are near the gas dock so that really good lookin' 35 w/a beak will be in view soon!!

Looking forward to hanging w/you both soon!!

RaggedEdge's navigator

Quick Reply: AXA's New Ride!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.