Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Formula (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/formula-36/)
-   -   Robert Nelems For President!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/formula/121296-robert-nelems-president.html)

ApachePete 01-25-2006 04:07 PM

Robert Nelems For President!!

Once again, Robert has shown why he is the Number One, King-Of-The-Mountain, Top Gun, Master-of-the-Universe Formula dealer in the entire world!!!!!

I discovered that part of the replacement headliner he ordered for me from Formula was defective. Had bubbles in it. The installation tech was concerned that the entire lot might be substandard (even though it looks OK now), and didn't think it should be installed.

I sent an e-mail to Robert (and Daryl @ T-bird) last night, and will have replacement material here in Sarasota tomorrow AM!

Can't do any better than that!

Thank you, Robert and Thunderbird. :D :D

Magicfloat 01-25-2006 04:38 PM

Re: Robert Nelems For President!!

Don't thank me,all I did was forward your e-mail to Daryl Johnson at Formula.He did the rest, Daryl and Formula fixed the problem,as they always do!Dealt with lots of builders in nearly 40 years doing this,nobody ,and I mean NOBODY has the kind of customer service Formula supplies.Most companies would say send the fabric back for us to look at,then we will ship replacements on regular UPS if we determine there is a problem. What a pleasure to be a Formula dealer. :drink:

offthefront 01-25-2006 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by ApachePete
Once again, Robert has shown why he is the Number One, King-Of-The-Mountain, Top Gun, Master-of-the-Universe Formula dealer in the entire world!!!!!

I discovered that part of the replacement headliner he ordered for me from Formula was defective. Had bubbles in it. The installation tech was concerned that the entire lot might be substandard (even though it looks OK now), and didn't think it should be installed.

I sent an e-mail to Robert (and Daryl @ T-bird) last night, and will have replacement material here in Sarasota tomorrow AM!

Can't do any better than that!

Thank you, Robert and Thunderbird. :D :D

Umm..... I tend to agree ..however I would exclude the "top gun" comment ..... Robert is way above that .... :drink:

cuda 01-25-2006 06:21 PM

Formula, and Nelems Marine, one hell of a team! :cool:

ApachePete 01-25-2006 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
Don't thank me,all I did was forward your e-mail to Daryl Johnson at Formula.He did the rest, Daryl and Formula fixed the problem,as they always do!Dealt with lots of builders in nearly 40 years doing this,nobody ,and I mean NOBODY has the kind of customer service Formula supplies.Most companies would say send the fabric back for us to look at,then we will ship replacements on regular UPS if we determine there is a problem. What a pleasure to be a Formula dealer. :drink:

So . . .

SCOTT PORTER for President! :evilb: :evilb:

Magicfloat 01-25-2006 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by ApachePete
So . . .

SCOTT PORTER for President! :evilb: :evilb:

Absolutely :drink:

Slick02 01-26-2006 09:00 AM

Nah, I gotta go with Robert for prez,,the normal customer service from a dealer is weeell, I'll take care of it,,,4 days later you call said dealer and ask if its been handled and you get 42 different excuses on why it hasn't been taken care of(and none of them are the dealers fault) if you don't believe it just ask said dealer....Robert for president,,,,Scott for Vice President..The boats and factory support are great, but the front line is still the dealer.

BigDaddy96 01-27-2006 05:33 AM

Robert has been very good to me as well :)

Rippem 01-27-2006 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by BigDaddy96
Robert has been very good to me as well :)

Ditto :cool:

Audiofn 01-27-2006 10:46 AM

So with all this reach around have we gotten a better discount yet :drink: :drink: