Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Formula (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/formula-36/)
-   -   Formula receiver hitch cover (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/formula/147166-formula-receiver-hitch-cover.html)

Magicfloat 12-14-2006 01:55 PM

Formula receiver hitch cover

Always thought one should be available,now it is at www.formulagear.com Only problem is most covers are plastic and cost a few bucks. This one is 316L stainless steel and is $82 :eek: But I bought one anyway for my new truck. :drink: :drink:

t500hps 12-14-2006 02:02 PM

Re: Formula receiver hitch cover

I would have asked you to post a pic of it.....but then I remembered who I'm talking too! :rolleyes: :D

Magicfloat 12-14-2006 02:08 PM

There is a nice pic on the link,you post it :drink: It is pretty cool,and typical Formula.

Boomer 880 12-14-2006 03:42 PM

You are one of the top dealers in the US... shouldn't you get a few freebies now and then... at least a 5% discount :evilb:

Very nice piece, but it is pricey.

Rippem 12-14-2006 03:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:D :cool:

mopower 12-14-2006 04:16 PM

Formula certainly i$ proud of that cover :rolleyes:

ThirdBird 12-14-2006 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
This one is 316L stainless steel and is $82 :eek:

Yikes!!!! :eek:
Trailer locks, wheel locks, prop locks,,,,,,,,,,,, now we need hitch cover locks!!! :rolleyes:

Iggy 12-15-2006 05:00 AM

Trailer locks, wheel locks, prop locks,,,,,,,,,,,, now we need hitch cover locks!!!
The kids in my area, or in any area in Florida for that matter, will steal anything that isn't nailed down or locked.
I had to buy new wheel chocks for the trailer because somebody stole one. They couldn't get the other chock out from under the tire. Good thing because the trailer would have rolled down the drive into the street. Probably would have run over the theif in the process and been sued. The new chocks are the type that spread open and jam between the two tires on each side (dual axel trailer) and a chain with padlocks to keep them there. :(

ThirdBird 12-15-2006 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Iggy
Probably would have run over the theif in the process and been sued.(

Woulda been great to see the little bastid with a flat arm and tread marks. But, you're right Iggy,,,,, it somehow would have been your fault and the kid would end up owning your boat! :mad:

mopower 12-15-2006 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by ThirdBird
Woulda been great to see the little bastid with a flat arm and tread marks. But, you're right Iggy,,,,, it somehow would have been your fault and the kid would end up owning your boat! :mad:

Sad :( , but true :mad: