Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Formula (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/formula-36/)
-   -   Anything for the boat for Christmas? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/formula/176364-anything-boat-christmas.html)

FRMULTR 12-30-2007 01:33 PM

Anything for the boat for Christmas?

Just wondering if anyone got anything interesting for their boat for Christmas. Personally I recieved the new red hot Isotta steering wheel, two Rex Marine drive showers and the Formula Gear Fastech wind breaker. Man, I love Christmas !!:cool-smiley-026:

C_Spray 12-30-2007 08:18 PM

I was hoping for the Isotta wheel, but missed a chance on a good price when Trick imploded. I did get a new Icom M304 VHF radio (DSC- and MMSI-equipped) and a ton of one-off "Formula Gear", courtesy of the local embroidery shop, who have the Thunderbird/Formula logo stored on their computer.

Oh - And a comprehensive re-rig/refresh of the engine compartment. (But that's another thread......) :D

DiamondPerformance 12-30-2007 09:08 PM

That Isotta steering wheel will look great on your boat!!

5PMSMWHR 12-31-2007 08:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Diamond, (Bill),

I'd like to thank you for making my Christmas a good one. In November my better half ordered the red Isotta from Trick and was getting a run around and no product. When i saw the bad press on Trick I told her to cancel the order, fortunatley the credit card hadn't been charged. With an assist from AXA, she ordered the wheel from you and it got to the door XMAS eve. Sure, I won't see the boat for three more months but it's good to know I have it in hand. Thanks again Bill,

RaggedEdge 12-31-2007 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by 5PMSMWHR (Post 2388085)
With an assist from AXA, she ordered the wheel from you and it got to the door XMAS eve. Sure, I won't see the boat for three more months but it's good to know I have it in hand.

Is this a case of Formula Brotherhood ?

Or just :chimp: SEE,,,,, :chimp: DO ?

Did get new dock lines for the new boat in a cool silver to match the graphics, a little Axa help here also I understand. And one of those cool boating wind shirts, mine's got a different "F" word on it though, and some other "F'n" wear.

FRMULTR 12-31-2007 10:49 AM

Formula Brotherhood for sure, but you got to admit, that Isotta is a bad ass wheel !! :D

DiamondPerformance 12-31-2007 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by 5PMSMWHR (Post 2388085)
Diamond, (Bill),

I'd like to thank you for making my Christmas a good one. In November my better half ordered the red Isotta from Trick and was getting a run around and no product. When i saw the bad press on Trick I told her to cancel the order, fortunatley the credit card hadn't been charged. With an assist from AXA, she ordered the wheel from you and it got to the door XMAS eve. Sure, I won't see the boat for three more months but it's good to know I have it in hand. Thanks again Bill,

Your Welcome!! That's a good looking wheel for sure, i'm happy everything worked out. Bill

RaggedEdge 12-31-2007 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by FRMULTR (Post 2388243)
Formula Brotherhood for sure, but you got to admit, that Isotta is a bad ass wheel !! :D

That is for sure the best looking wheel out there right now. I've been eyeballing the silver version for my new Fountain.

Honestly, if you knew these two guys like I do, you might be more inclined to think that it's a case of :chimp: SEE,,, :chimp: DO !!!

axapowell 01-02-2008 10:14 AM

Santa's been busy working directly with UPS...and the boxes keep showing up! I must have been a VERY good boy this year!

Glad the wheel and dock line things worked out for you guys!

Dave

ThirdBird 01-02-2008 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by axapowell (Post 2390105)
Santa's been busy working directly with UPS...and the boxes keep showing up! I must have been a VERY good boy this year!

Dave

Where are those parts coming from, "FountainKiller.com"??
:evilb: