Any Formula Dealers on here?

Notices
Formula

Any Formula Dealers on here?

Old 02-03-2009, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bmod4
SELPEL--are you in management or an owner? I see you are real knowlegable and share your insight plus you always post your phone #.
Just a salemen and have been with Glencove for almost 20 years in both sales and as a mechanic. have worked on Formula`s since 1978 at pier 31 here on the lake........
Old 02-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Registered

FULL TILT MARINE

Doors pad locked in Stevensonville, MD.

Whats up?
Old 02-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Registered

Good luck trying to get parts from Bald Knob. The parts dept has no idea what they are doing. They dont know how to return calls or for that matter answer the phone. Also they have massive markup on their parts. I myself have gotten parts from Glencove they were great, parts here in 2 days. Like another post said if your not buying a new boat you dont matter. I have called the porters but nothing has gotten better
Old 02-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Registered

I agree that Glencove is a great place, that is why they have been in business so long. My 02 came from there and some one locked my cabin door with the key inside they still had two and they only wanted a couple of bucks for them.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Registered

At the show there was talk of Formula pulling out of BK and running a dealer through a new place somewhere else on the Chain...It's a shame, BK was a nice looking place.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Back4More
At the show there was talk of Formula pulling out of BK and running a dealer through a new place somewhere else on the Chain...It's a shame, BK was a nice looking place.
Did I miss something??? That was confusing
Old 02-05-2009, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Back4More
That would be interesting, as I would welcome the change.

It is a nice looking place, however I stopped in one day to inquire about a 280SS. There was only one sales person on staff, and he was more interested in talking to his buddy on the launch ramp. After waiting 20 minutes (friend I was with made me stay, I was ready to go after 5 minutes), he finally decided to assist us. I was polite, made my inquiry and NEVER heard back from them. If I were to buy a Formula, I can guarantee it would not be from them.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

It would be nice to see the line move to Grand Sports Center, where Mark and the team can do it justice. Since they lost Baja and dropped Sunsation, this might be a good fit.

BK=no service!
Old 02-05-2009, 08:10 AM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

Come on fella's, where's the love? I haven't been there for any service, and quite frankly, if I have a problem, will seek out service elsewhere. Sounds like the downhill slide is gettinng a litte steeper.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Registered

Please feel free to give Shipyard Marine out of Wisconsin a call if you have any parts questions or needs as well. We are not perfect but whether you need a $5 or $5000 part, we try and always get you the right answers and offer the best service possible.

I am in sales at Shipyard so I may not be able to help directly with parts, but I would be more than happy to put you in touch with the right people.

I can personally be reached at (920) 232-9500, my name is Scott.

Quick Reply: Any Formula Dealers on here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.