Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Formula
~~~ > 5th Annual BIRDS on the BAY Formula Rendezvous!  August 30-31 (NEW JERSEY) >

~~~ > 5th Annual BIRDS on the BAY Formula Rendezvous! August 30-31 (NEW JERSEY)

Notices
Formula

~~~ > 5th Annual BIRDS on the BAY Formula Rendezvous! August 30-31 (NEW JERSEY)

Old 07-18-2014, 12:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lets not bury this so quickly.... Start making your Labor Day plans now!

How can you pass on a free hug!!!! Sometimes all you need is just a hug!!!!

Last edited by Splitdecision271; 07-18-2014 at 12:14 PM. Reason: update
Old 07-22-2014, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Drock, weddings over holiday weekends should be illegal, was stuck in the same spot as you last year.... Hopefully you can make it..... Can't wait!!!! I love the fact that you have so many different years, models that show up to the event....
Old 07-28-2014, 11:31 AM
Registered

I unfortunately didn't make the AC rendezvous this past weekend but heard a good time was had by all. The Formula count was somewhere in the mid-teens. Formula Boats NorthEast provided 2 beautiful new Formula models for owners and guest check out. Hopefully they can make the Birds on the Bay as well and we can see them in true element out on the water.

From the pictures, looked like a lot of PCs. Which you expect to see for overnight events like that, as I'll be the first to admit the fastechs aren't the most comfortable to sleep on, especially if you don't have air. Birds on the Bay is great for the Formula day boater. So if you missed out on Atlantic City, like me, make it your best effort to attend the Birds on the Bay. You'll never want to miss another one!!!
Old 07-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

My girlfriend is originally from Toms River and knows that area like the back of her hand.

Any room for an old 'bird from the Sunshine State?

[IMG][/IMG]

If we can work out the time we might make a trip to her sisters house out of the deal!!
Old 07-30-2014, 01:46 PM
Registered

Sprink...the pleasure would be all on this side of the table, trust me...it would be an honor. I've been following you on this forum for a long time now, would be great to put a face to the name and show you how Jersey hosts Formula Rendezvous. Would you bring the 272 or 255?
Old 07-30-2014, 02:59 PM
Registered

Hey Sprink get that bird up here and lets have some fun!

Just a little early tease but Formula Owners of NJ is crashing Southwest Florida's partying this fall/winter and may set up a one day Rendezvous at Cayo Costa. Would you be interested in taking the tow across and attend that. The weekend after Turkey Day.
Old 07-30-2014, 04:53 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by I.D.C.E.
Hey Sprink get that bird up here and lets have some fun!

Just a little early tease but Formula Owners of NJ is crashing Southwest Florida's partying this fall/winter and may set up a one day Rendezvous at Cayo Costa. Would you be interested in taking the tow across and attend that. The weekend after Turkey Day.
Would love to but we will in Toms River for Thanksgiving lol.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:45 PM
Registered

We are actually heading south on Black Friday.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:36 PM
Registered

Bad Habit is IN for both days (Sunday being my Birthday too which is pretty cool)! Going to trailer up to Forked River on Saturday and drop in one of the recommended ramps from my man Splitdecision.

What do you need from me?

What time do you guys usually rendezvous on Saturday? Would like to coordinate with anyone else trying to ride up Forked River together if the times work out.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:23 PM
Registered

DRock all we ask is that you spread the word and just sit back and enjoy yourself.

Let me know where u plan on launching and staying Saturday I'm sure we can coordinate something for Saturday and Sunday morning. Be happy to show you around the area.

Saturday we usually meet at The Captains Inn around 5-6 ish. Feel free to arrive early and spend the day tearing up the bay and exploring the area. We then have a couple drinks and BS with each other as fellow owners arrive for dinner. Believe the plan is to switch it up this year. Instead of a sit down dinner, like years past, more a buffet style outside by the boats. That is the reason we are all there so makes sense. IDCE can provide more of those details. Then we all depart for the night and meet at Tices Shoal the next morning. There will probably be 4-5 Formulas, or more, coming out of Forked River on Sunday for the raft up. Any questions u know how to reach me.

Last edited by Splitdecision271; 07-31-2014 at 06:38 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.