Fossil fuel sold. New upgrade 400SS >

Fossil fuel sold. New upgrade 400SS

Notices
Formula

Fossil fuel sold. New upgrade 400SS

Old 12-13-2015, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is the boat in FL right now? Where? I'm interested, pm me a email address or ahone number.
Aaron
Old 12-13-2015, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 39 Posts

In response to Jersey we stayed 3 nights at Liberty Landing $$$$. One short night in Atlantic city, Yuck. Two nights Cape May (really great historic town). Then ran up the Delaware to the C&D canal.
Old 12-13-2015, 10:54 AM
Registered

FF: How did you prefer to handle ground transportation during your stops, taxi, rental, walk? Did you carry bicycles or anything like that? How did you select the historic cities and towns you wanted to see? Anything you wish you'd done different?

What you've done is a goal for many of us here, and any hints you can share would be appreciated.
Old 12-13-2015, 11:19 AM
Registered

Uber where available. Seems the most historic areas are next to the waterfront. Surprisingly enough we have many times people that knew we were there by boat just let us use their cars! Especially in upstate NY. Almost every small town on the canal had a welcome guy or a way to get around. The tours in the southern cities always seemed to originate at the Waterfront. As I said before we have toured the east coast by Motorhome, all we saw was trees around the freeway and truck stops. Touring by boat you are immersed in history 100% of the time. We did learn early on there could be absolutely NO schedule! Air travel is always last minute.$$$$. If you try to maintain a schedule you will miss something.
Old 12-13-2015, 11:44 AM
Registered

FF: That's exactly the kind of info I was hoping for. Thanks.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fossil fuel
In response to Jersey we stayed 3 nights at Liberty Landing $$$$. One short night in Atlantic city, Yuck. Two nights Cape May (really great historic town). Then ran up the Delaware to the C&D canal.
Yeah you really knew how to pick the spots lol. Nice view at Liberty Landing but surrounding area is rough, AC... is AC and Cape May is a nice town.

Wish we knew you were in the area we would have like to meet up with you or guide you to the nicer stays.
Old 12-15-2015, 02:15 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

sounds like your about 1/2 way on the "Great Loop" .....[ATTACH=CONFIG]548884[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Fossil fuel sold. New upgrade 400SS-map_great_loop_fred_coffey-507x576.jpg  
Old 12-15-2015, 08:44 PM
Registered

No interest in the Mississippi. We will Caribbean or possibly Cuba as long as Obummer stays away. When he shows I go..