Notices
Formula

Post pictures of your formula!!!

Old 10-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by got twins ?
Hey RaggedEdge,

All in all don't be scared of a black hull just be scared of a fountain ..... lol .... just kidd'en .....
Well spoken got twins, and scared of a Fountain you Thunder Chicken "guys" (an Axa-onym) should be.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:25 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Well spoken got twins, and scared of a Fountain you Thunder Chicken "guys" (an Axa-onym) should be.
You know I got thinking about how you seem to have the same standards of looking after a boat as I do ... it must be a ***** polishing that Fountain logo trying to make it look like a Formula logo.
You know a good analogy for Fountains would be like taking ride on the "short bus". You know what is funny is that Formula calls a 31' boat a 311 ... Fountain calls a 31' boat a 35 Lightning go figure I guess Ole Reggie has got a different tape measure. Or is he trying to make it into a Thunderbird with that beek ...... just a thought ....
LOL ..... I'm just screw'in with yeah ....
In all seriousness i am looking forward to meeting you guys next summer with Dave (Thirdbird) and his crew to do some boating together .... Sandy ponds or 1000 Islands .... my inlaws have a place on Welsley island (Browns Bay) which is just east of the bridge heading towards the Bay .....

Jeff
Old 10-13-2007, 12:33 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by J.B. Marshall
Primarily Tug Hill have been going for the last 6 yrs. we are an Arctic Cat family.
That sounds great we will have to hook up this winter ... we ride the Hill primarly as well . There is a bunch of cross dressers that ride with us ..... we have one or two of everything in the group .... I ride a '06 Ski Doo 800X Renegade.

Jeff
Old 10-13-2007, 12:59 AM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You know I got thinking about how you seem to have the same standards of looking after a boat as I do ... it must be a ***** polishing that Fountain logo trying to make it look like a Formula logo.
You know a good analogy for Fountains would be like taking ride on the "short bus". You know what is funny is that Formula calls a 31' boat a 311 ... Fountain calls a 31' boat a 35 Lightning go figure I guess Ole Reggie has got a different tape measure. Or is he trying to make it into a Thunderbird with that beek ......
No keep it up...He need's to be screwed with!! SInce he is the outcast in the boathouse and on THIS forum. Although right now he may be looking for a Formula, being the 'ol Ragged one is currently boatless...Seems as though my he took a beating from my Formula the last two years with my loaded REAL 35' vs. his stripped down version of Fountains 35'.....Be prepared for a come back of ..."Just wait till next year!!"

Dave

P.S. Looking forward to hooking up with ALL you guys next spring/summer!
Old 10-13-2007, 01:02 AM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We can take this over to the TIBBC thread instead of filling this one with BS...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=166269

Dave
Old 10-13-2007, 06:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by axapowell
((1)) No keep it up...He need's to be screwed with!! ((2)) SInce he is the outcast in the boathouse and on THIS forum. ((3)) Although right now he may be looking for a Formula, ((4)) being the 'ol Ragged one is currently boatless... ((5)) Seems as though my he took a beating from my Formula the last two years with my loaded REAL 35' vs. his stripped down version of Fountains 35'.....Be prepared for a come back of ... ((6)) "Just wait till next year!!"

Dave

P.S. Looking forward to hooking up with ALL you guys next spring/summer!

((1)) Thanks a lot.

((2)) Ditto. But I don't have a problem with this at all.

((3)) I'd have to seriously overdose on those FUKITOL pills of yours before that would ever happen. But I did come across an '03 38 Formula w/ 500 EFI's, ITS, A/C, TV/DVD, Gold Series Paint, lots of other stuff for 149k if anyone is interested.

((4)) Being the sharp and savy one that I am!!! Boatless with cash after Labor Day.......Priceless!!!

((5)) Blaa Blaa Blaa

((6)) The Man in Black,,, Will Be Back!!!

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 10-13-2007 at 06:22 AM.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:34 AM
Registered

LOL ..... I'm just screw'in with yeah .... Jeff

I realize that. We all have our favored craft, mine just happens to be different. And like the guy in the old Lucky Strike ad.........I'd Rather Fight,,,,,,,Than Switch!!!
Old 11-03-2007, 01:46 PM
Registered

96' 303, 502's, Latham, Flashpoint graphics, taken at Lake Cumberland this summer.
Attached Thumbnails Post pictures of your formula!!!-080207-0177.jpg   Post pictures of your formula!!!-080207-0190.jpg  
Old 11-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 427 larry
96' 303, 502's, Latham, Flashpoint graphics, taken at Lake Cumberland this summer.
Looks awesome ....great colours ..........

Jeff
Old 11-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks awesome ....great colours ..........

Jeff
It looks like ours.
Attached Thumbnails Post pictures of your formula!!!-_mg_0994_11x14g-large-.jpg  

Quick Reply: Post pictures of your formula!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.