Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Formula (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/formula-36/)
-   -   formula dealer (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/formula/66792-formula-dealer.html)

FAST353TECH 12-20-2003 12:03 PM

formula dealer

Does anyone know who is the nearest formula dealer for west michigan? I just bought last spring a new '01 353 and need to have some warranty work done. the dealer i bought from no longer sells new boats, and does not have a service dept. can another dealer perform the work for me? i love the boat but need some help with a few issues.
thanks

Rambunctious 12-22-2003 08:27 AM

Fast353tech
i am in west michigan.

the person you can call is Rick Denboer
616-566-2679 in Holland
he is handling (facilitating) service work for formula in the west michigan area now that Keenan is no longer selling formulas

he has definite in's with formula and is actually working with them on a formal dealership licence for west michigan.

he has a special 382 with kevlar hull, custom formula airbrush paintjob and Lingenfelter engines.

he was able to get original vinyl from formula for my 1988 272!!!

please tell Him Rob with the black/ yellow 272 sent you and keep us posted if he is able to help

wrinkleface 12-29-2003 11:05 AM

FAST353TECH - I purchased an '03 382 from Dry Harbour in Charlevoix, MI. Have been very satisfied with the warranty service and repairs. I have confidence Scott Boss and his guys would take great care of you. Give 'em a try at 231-547-0040.

Wrink

propwash 12-29-2003 09:28 PM

warranty work

I also know Mr. Denboer and I would highly recommend him on any work to be done on your boat. Very meticulous and knows Formula's extremely well! You wont be disappointed one bit! PROPWASH

Rambunctious 12-30-2003 09:07 PM

Propwash

welcome to the forum

do you boat in holland?

if so, you will find us at laketown every sunday
or first wed of the month heading to saugatuck with our local boat club (SEA100 powerboat club)

FAST353TECH 12-31-2003 09:44 AM

Thanks for your advice. i have met rick and will be meeting with him nex week. are all of you from the west mi area? i boat out of grand haven and also go up north to elk rapids area alot.
thanks again
fast

propwash 12-31-2003 08:55 PM

Thanks for the nice welcome Rambunctious. I have been a member now for a few months and I have to say I'am addicted to this web site already! It's really great to see such a strong following of offshore boating and Formula boats. I currently am boat less for now and hoping to pick up on my next Formula (used) in the next year. My last Formula was a beautiful 1988 SRI 242 LS. Another new member FirstFormula bought my boat last summer. We went for a ride in it one day just for fun and that was it he had to have it. He's a great guy and a good friend! He's going to love that boat. To answer your question I do boat in Holland, Grand Traverse Bay and surrounding area. Talk to again, sorry this is such a long reply.