Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Formula (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/formula-36/)
-   -   Important Message about Cuda (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/formula/94238-important-message-about-cuda.html)

Formula Outlaw 01-10-2005 08:32 PM

Important Message about Cuda

It has now been 30 days since Cuda's boat was on the water.

cuda 01-10-2005 11:15 PM

Re: Important Message about Cuda

Will I ever catch up with you? It's after midnight, can I chalk up number 375??? :cool: :p

Formula Outlaw 01-11-2005 06:56 AM

You may certainly chalk up 375 while I chalk up 31. Remember, all mine started with a simple changeover to Racorp fuel filters, and well the rest is history.

Bill272 01-11-2005 07:17 AM

Now what's so great about being able to boat all year if you don't actually do it? Up here in the frozen tundra we boat every chance we get in the summer. We missed one weekend last year because of rain.

Oh well, time to go out and finish clearing the 4" of snow we got overnight off the driveway...

Formula Outlaw 01-11-2005 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Bill272
Now what's so great about being able to boat all year if you don't actually do it? Up here in the frozen tundra we boat every chance we get in the summer. We missed one weekend last year because of rain.

Oh well, time to go out and finish clearing the 4" of snow we got overnight off the driveway...

Absolutely nothing. But what started out with a changeover of fuel/water seperators turned into a MAJOR project, including but not limited to new exhaust system, custom spacers made, silent thunder box removal and filling of holes, rewiring and all new LED lights on the trailer, interrupted by a 16 week kidney stone ordeal from May 11 until end of August.

I lived in Maine for 18 years and sympathize with what you have to go through. IT SUCKS.

Audiofn 01-11-2005 07:56 AM

You guys are almost as good as me and the Bergaler :D:D

Formula Outlaw 01-11-2005 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
You guys are almost as good as me and the Bergaler :D:D

Jon, NOTHING can touch you and His Royal Bergalerness aka "Too Bergaler"

CBlakeNS 01-11-2005 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
It has now been 30 days since Cuda's boat was on the water.

Cuda!! Your slacking, get out there in your boat man!

Have you replaced the part you were supposed to yet?

cuda 01-11-2005 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by CBlakeNS
Cuda!! Your slacking, get out there in your boat man!

Have you replaced the part you were supposed to yet?

Yep, replaced the starter, and fixed the carb. Now I think a piece of the old starter may be wedged in the flywheel. :(

Formula Outlaw 01-11-2005 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
Yep, replaced the starter, and fixed the carb. Now I think a piece of the old starter may be wedged in the flywheel. :(

You might try "backturning" the motor, one of these years....:D :D