Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Fountain (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/fountain-37/)
-   -   Lake St.Clair ??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/fountain/105499-lake-st-clair.html)

Dago Racing 06-13-2005 06:32 PM

Lake St.Clair ???

Any Fountain Owners / or others here running on Lake St.Clair, MI ? Just curious.......

Ran-Dom 32 06-14-2005 08:15 AM

Re: Lake St.Clair ???

2 Attachment(s)
I'm out just about every weekend on Lake St. Clair :drink:

fountain27ho496 06-14-2005 11:30 AM

I live in waterford and trailer there 3-4 times a summer, not sure when the first one will be.
Launch at clinton river, go to metro, gull, muscamoot... and sometimes run up to sarnia for the night. See you out there, 27 top gun graphics, purple, yellow, black. John

Dago Racing 06-14-2005 07:31 PM

Well that's 3 of us so far :D , I live in on the canal just East of Mac N Rays....hope to see you guys out there!
By the way there is some "Fun Run" going on this weekend that I heard about.....are either of you guys going??.......there's more info on speedwake.com about it if you're interested! Not sure if I'm going, I don't really know anyone yet, but I guess that's how it starts! Let me know if you guys are going to attend!

candyman35 06-14-2005 11:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by fountain27ho496
I live in waterford and trailer there 3-4 times a summer, not sure when the first one will be.
Launch at clinton river, go to metro, gull, muscamoot... and sometimes run up to sarnia for the night. See you out there, 27 top gun graphics, purple, yellow, black. John

John,
Are you guys going to bring that 27 back to Chicago for another run?
Dan

fountain27ho496 06-15-2005 11:24 AM

Hi Dan, Of all the boat trips i've made that one was the most fun. My screen saver is one of the helicopter shots.
I need to coordinate weekends, when my girlfriend is kidless (got divorced since I saw you) she's also getting knee surgery on 7/8. I may have to bring one of my buds. I understand you have a run on the 25th. I'm committed to the jobbies nooner, which may not even happen. I'll have to check your other dates, I may have to wait until august when she's better. Hope to see you this summer. John

p4-33 06-15-2005 01:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Guys, you need to bring those things Downriver! Lake Erie is a good place let 'er breathe... in St. Clair you have to shut it down just when it starts gettin' fun, or you run into the other bank. :rolleyes:

Lake Erie Offshore Performance Assoc. (LEOPA) is an organized great bunch of guys. They do 3 Poker Runs a year, plus a number of "fun runs". Check out the "events" section of www.leopa.com

Plus, being Fountain owners, you'll enjoy plenty of opportunities to smoke some Cigarettes. :cool:

Brian

jefro124 06-15-2005 02:44 PM

I'm out there every weekend. Keep my 35' Lightning at Belle Maer.

Ran-Dom 32 06-15-2005 07:32 PM

Welcome to the board Jefro :D - Is your lightning have blue & yellow strips? I seen a few last time I was at Art Somners. What power does yours have??

Hydrocruiser 06-15-2005 08:40 PM

Just PM if you are going out in St.Clair and need a tank of gas... :D