Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Fountain Buys Baja Today 3/20/08 >

Fountain Buys Baja Today 3/20/08

Notices

Fountain Buys Baja Today 3/20/08

Old 03-24-2008, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hopefully quality of both lines will improve. I'm sure Baja has some technology that can benefit Fountain, and hopefully the overall solid construction of a Fountain will be extended to the Baja line. The under 30' / over 30' thing makes a lot of sense too.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sleeper_dave
Hopefully quality of both lines will improve. I'm sure Baja has some technology that can benefit Fountain, and hopefully the overall solid construction of a Fountain will be extended to the Baja line. The under 30' / over 30' thing makes a lot of sense too.

I totally agree
Old 03-24-2008, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

New models are coming!!!!

Outlaws and Lightnings will be combined to make the "Fajita" line and Islanders and Fevers will be mated to create the "Fajina" line (say 'j' as a 'g')
Old 03-24-2008, 02:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fastoys
Fountain is an entry level boat! It was my first performance boat besides a few formula's. Good stepping stone but nothing like an outerlimits cigarette or a nortech by any means! Good boat for the money.
You're lost.
Old 03-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by UNSANE

Outlaws and Lightnings will be combined to make the "Fajita" line and Islanders and Fevers will be mated to create the "Fajina" line (say 'j' as a 'g')
.LOL
Old 03-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Registered

Fountain is an entry level boat! It was my first performance boat besides a few formula's. Good stepping stone but nothing like an outerlimits cigarette or a nortech by any means! Good boat for the money.
Dude must have bumped his head
Old 03-24-2008, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by UNSANE
will be mated to create the "Fajina" line (say 'j' as a 'g')

Based on this info the Baja guys should be gratefull that Reggie beat Steve Stepp to the deal. If Velocity had bought out Baja they would be running "Vejinas". Imagine trying to convince your other half that buying a new "Vejina" was a good idea. See you later honey, I going to go test drive a new "Vejina". Oh, wouldn't that work well.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 03-24-2008 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Based on this info the Baja guys should be gratefull that Reggie beat Steve Stepp to the deal. If Velocity had bought out Baja they would be running "Vejinas". Imagine trying to convince your other half that buying a new "Vejina" was a good idea. See you later honey, I going to go test drive a new "Vejina". Oh, wouldn't that work well.
Cute
Old 03-24-2008, 09:16 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Think Reggie bumped his head! I was in denial when i didnt know any better also! When is the last time you saw a Baha at a poker run? Ran 8 Poker runs last year & didnt see one! Out of 100 boats at the Miami run there were 3 fountains!
Old 03-25-2008, 08:10 AM
Registered

Think Reggie bumped his head! I was in denial when i didnt know any better also! When is the last time you saw a Baha at a poker run? Ran 8 Poker runs last year & didnt see one! Out of 100 boats at the Miami run there were 3 fountains!

We are not talking about Baja. It was already pointed out by another that Baja is an entry level powerboat. A level that Fountain cannot be compared to. The fact that there were only 3 Fountains and 2 dozen cigs at a poker run means absolutely nothing. Might I remind you that Reggies boats have dominated offshore racing not Cigarettes. Ask Joe Sgro if Fountain is an entry level boat. Get on the discovery channel and watch mega yachts of the world.... We all own entry level boats!

Quick Reply: Fountain Buys Baja Today 3/20/08

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.