Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
That is f"n awesome.....
C'mon Tom you been challenged...
Old 01-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by On Time
C'mon Tom you been challenged...
i am jealous...that is some witty/funny stuff.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cocktails @ Keegans house usually turns into some classic $hit....as you all can clearly see...lol. He is an idiot...lmao.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is really the baddest approach I have ever seen to make a great Christmas card. "Since 1979"..... What do they mean about that??? That they have build boats for 34 years? I get so frustrated about this whole Fountain mess. I know Reggie, his passion, presition, greatness and of course his boats. This was the REAL THING for MANY years, with superb brochures, helikopter, private plane, and the coolest factory ever (which I have videotaped the whole plant).... It just feels not right!! That this "empire" shall be run by some WANNA-BEs. 2nd., I can't understand how a company which (by the press) reported approx. 60 mill USD of debt can still be alive...? I always try to think positive, even in a hard situation, but I just can't find anything good in the current situaton. Reggie must feel VERY bad about this altogether... He deserves better than that. Is it really that bad economy in the US that no one will buy Fountains anymore? Under whose supervision did Fountain loose its real brand qualities? The only right thing to do is to get Reggie his factory back, and get someone to design a make over for the decks and interiors and do things RIGHT from the very start, and to make boats without ANY short cuts and with the superb craftmanship that Fountain had many years back. If I get the oppotunity, I will move to the states and work there just for the sake of justice. When looking at the new MTIs, Statements and Outerlimits they do not have the right attitude that Fountains have always had. They have superb finish and goes fast, but the elegance between design and functionality is no way near Fountain. I guess I am very subjective in my opinion here, but I find it hard to beat the comforts, handling, classic lines and share enjoyment on the water that you get from a Fountain powerboat. Amen!

Last edited by Yamaha 225; 01-04-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Yamaha 225
This is really the baddest approach I have ever seen to make a great Christmas card. "Since 1979"..... What do they mean about that??? That they have build boats for 34 year? I get to frustrated about this whole Fountain mess. I know Reggie, his passion, presition, greatness and of course his boats. This was the REAL THING for MANY years, with superb brochures, helikopter, private plane, and the coolest factory ever (which I have videotaped the whole plant).... It just feels not right!! That this "empire" shall be run by some WANNA-BEs. 2nd., I can't understand how a company with by the press reported approx. 60 mill USD of debt can still be alive...? I always try to think positive, even in a hard situation, but I just can't find anything good in the current situaton. Reggie must feel VERY bad about it. He deserves better than that. Is it really that bad economy in the US that no one will buy Fountains anymore? Under whose supervision did Fountain loose its real brand qualities? The only right thing to do is to get Reggie his factory back, and get someone to design a make over for the decks and interiors and do things RIGHT from the very start, and to make boats without ANY short cuts and with the superb cratmanship that Fountain had many years back. If I get the oppotunity, I will move to the states and work there just for the sake of justice.
Well said, I agree 100%...... similar to a really nice, fancy, quality steak house being taken over by McDonalds.....
Old 01-04-2013, 06:04 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Yamaha 225
This is really the baddest approach I have ever seen to make a great Christmas card. "Since 1979"..... What do they mean about that??? That they have build boats for 34 years? I get so frustrated about this whole Fountain mess. I know Reggie, his passion, presition, greatness and of course his boats. This was the REAL THING for MANY years, with superb brochures, helikopter, private plane, and the coolest factory ever (which I have videotaped the whole plant).... It just feels not right!! That this "empire" shall be run by some WANNA-BEs. 2nd., I can't understand how a company which (by the press) reported approx. 60 mill USD of debt can still be alive...? I always try to think positive, even in a hard situation, but I just can't find anything good in the current situaton. Reggie must feel VERY bad about this altogether... He deserves better than that. Is it really that bad economy in the US that no one will buy Fountains anymore? Under whose supervision did Fountain loose its real brand qualities? The only right thing to do is to get Reggie his factory back, and get someone to design a make over for the decks and interiors and do things RIGHT from the very start, and to make boats without ANY short cuts and with the superb craftmanship that Fountain had many years back. If I get the oppotunity, I will move to the states and work there just for the sake of justice. When looking at the new MTIs, Statements and Outerlimits they do not have the right attitude that Fountains have always had. They have superb finish and goes fast, but the elegance between design and functionality is no way near Fountain. I guess I am very subjective in my opinion here, but I find it hard to beat the comforts, handling, classic lines and share enjoyment on the water that you get from a Fountain powerboat. Amen!
X 10000000000 Totally agree, Fountain is only Fountain wiht REGGIE in charge, he is the real deal, KING OF SPEED
Old 01-05-2013, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Glad to see they are looking to do business again.....but was this really the best photo they could come up with for this flyer? wtf

http://www.fountainpowerboats.com/Ho...eInventory.pdf
Just noticed, on this ad, what's an "NXT Dry Sump #6?"
Old 01-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by On Time
Just noticed, on this ad, what's an "NXT Dry Sump #6?"
latest version of #6 drive with NXT transmission.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.