35 Dash Panel

Notices

35 Dash Panel

Old 03-16-2016, 09:57 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 35 Dash Panel

Since Team Marine is out of business now does anyone know who can refinish a powder coated dash panel?
Old 03-16-2016, 10:17 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 939 Likes on 471 Posts

Refinish? you want to take your existing panel and have it redone? or go completely new? I am in the process of making a new panel for my boat....i drew up the design on AutoCad here at work and sent it over to a guy i know to have it laser cut.....then i took it over to a local guy that powder-coating....my next stop will be to one more guy that does laser engraving as soon as i decide what kind of font i want and the layout of my switches....then i will possibly have it clear coated but i may just leave it as is.....depends on how it turns out...

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 03-16-2016, 11:31 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Wally
Refinish? you want to take your existing panel and have it redone? or go completely new? I am in the process of making a new panel for my boat....i drew up the design on AutoCad here at work and sent it over to a guy i know to have it laser cut.....then i took it over to a local guy that powder-coating....my next stop will be to one more guy that does laser engraving as soon as i decide what kind of font i want and the layout of my switches....then i will possibly have it clear coated but i may just leave it as is.....depends on how it turns out...
Correct, the dash panel, side panel, seat switch plates and breaker panel plate are all powder coated purple and laser etched, I just want to have the redone but have all the etching intact.
Old 03-16-2016, 11:36 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

not gonna be possible to leave the etching intact and refresh....unless its possibly sun faded where a coating of clear might bring the color back to life......you will probably have to have it stripped and start over unfortunately...at least this way you can customize the text font or re-arrange the switch labels to your liking

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 05-16-2016, 01:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wally, Would you be willing to share your auto cad Dwg? Please PM or email me at [email protected]
Old 05-16-2016, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

I've always read that Steve at Innotech does good work. Was getting ready to head that direction myself, but decided to wait until this winter.
Old 05-16-2016, 03:43 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

I went with Steve at Innotech and will have my panels in this week, will post a few pics when they arrive. Steve is a great guy to work with, he is also making replacement step plates for me also.
Old 05-17-2016, 08:35 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Originally Posted by GoFast10meter
Wally, Would you be willing to share your auto cad Dwg? Please PM or email me at [email protected]
Not sure the dash off my chris craft stinger would work on a fountain

I can send it to you if you want though no problem......
and on a side not if someone had their dash taken apart and wanted to send it to me, i can draw it up and give you the file with your old dash back. Just PM me

Old 05-17-2016, 01:17 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Just got my panels and they look awesome! Thanks Steve for the great work, it doesn't get any better than this!
Attached Thumbnails 35 Dash Panel-imag1206.jpg   35 Dash Panel-imag1208.jpg  
Old 05-17-2016, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

Looks great! Is it a reasonable deal?

Originally Posted by INDY27
Just got my panels and they look awesome! Thanks Steve for the great work, it doesn't get any better than this!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.