We got our 89 33 Fountain Repainted

Notices

We got our 89 33 Fountain Repainted

Old 04-16-2016, 07:06 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Fountainfunatic
A local company here in Kennesaw Ga. Not sure if I can post the name or not?
Looks great! I don't think there is a forum rule that says you are not allowed to post the name of a company that does work for you. I have been wanting to to get my 35 painted for years but there is not a shop in the area that paints boats.
Old 04-17-2016, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by INDY27
Looks great! I don't think there is a forum rule that says you are not allowed to post the name of a company that does work for you. I have been wanting to to get my 35 painted for years but there is not a shop in the area that paints boats.
I sent you a PM. just incase . Don't want to break the rules. Also they are located in Acworth Ga, which is only 5 minutes from Kennesaw.LOL
Old 04-19-2016, 07:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fountainfunatic
I sent you a PM. just incase . Don't want to break the rules. Also they are located in Acworth Ga, which is only 5 minutes from Kennesaw.LOL
If you check another Fountain Forum post, the one regarding "Blown Income" in a shop in Hampton, Ga across the street from Atlanta Motor Speedway, it's listed as BS Kustoms. That post has not been reported as against the guidelines. Technically, we are purchasing a product (paint job) and just informing others where the work was performed. Not against the rules. But if we were actively soliciting business here and advertising our personal business here, that'd be a no-no.

Presently, my 38 is at BS Kustoms getting a full paint. I keep swing by for progress pictures and couldn't be happier. It's going to look great.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:26 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Anoller
If you check another Fountain Forum post, the one regarding "Blown Income" in a shop in Hampton, Ga across the street from Atlanta Motor Speedway, it's listed as BS Kustoms. That post has not been reported as against the guidelines. Technically, we are purchasing a product (paint job) and just informing others where the work was performed. Not against the rules. But if we were actively soliciting business here and advertising our personal business here, that'd be a no-no.

Presently, my 38 is at BS Kustoms getting a full paint. I keep swing by for progress pictures and couldn't be happier. It's going to look great.
Will you be posting before and after pics?
Old 04-21-2016, 01:25 PM
Registered

Ok cool.
The company that painted our boat is Concept Collision and Customs in Acworth Ga.
Old 04-21-2016, 01:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Anoller

I think I talked to them last year possibly about ours. If they are the ones that did the 42 in orange and blue it's them. Have any pics yet of yours ?