Anchor locker/holder on 27 Fever >

Anchor locker/holder on 27 Fever

Notices

Anchor locker/holder on 27 Fever

Old 07-13-2018, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anchor locker/holder on 27 Fever

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fasten (keep anchor from being tossed around) a fluke style anchor in the anchor locker on the bow of a 2000 27 Fever. The idea of it just laying in there and being able to bounce around doesn't give me any 'warm and fuzzy's'. I fear over time the 5/16" ends will puncture the hull. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-13-2018, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

you're welcome to look at mine anytime. The problem is the 27' anchor locker is quite shallow if my memory is correct. I put one of those thick rubber "welcome" (front door) mats in the bottom of mine back in the day. Once you see mine, you may be able to rig something up, however.

Originally Posted by cong95
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fasten (keep anchor from being tossed around) a fluke style anchor in the anchor locker on the bow of a 2000 27 Fever. The idea of it just laying in there and being able to bounce around doesn't give me any 'warm and fuzzy's'. I fear over time the 5/16" ends will puncture the hull. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Terry! I didn't think of that scenario. May have to give that a try.
Thanks again.