Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Anyone know the 10m for sale in NH? >

Anyone know the 10m for sale in NH?

Notices

Anyone know the 10m for sale in NH?

Old 08-25-2018, 12:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know the 10m for sale in NH?

An '89 10m popped up for sale, in NH, earlier this evening. I tried to post a pic, but I'm unable to, as a new guy, all over again. It's basic white, with purple stripes/graphics and offered without motors. I sent a message to the seller, but was hoping someone here might know the boat, in the meantime. I'm sorry for the vagueness, but it's about all I can do right now. I was a member here, back in the late 90s, and trying to get back into boating. Any help or assistance would be appreciated! I pulled a pic to post, but am unable to, per forum rules.

Thanks,

Don
Old 08-25-2018, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Don't know the boat but I believe (if its the same one I saw him list) the seller is Gordon Demarco., I know Gordon, and I have done business with him multiple times and would not hesitate to do business with him again.
Old 08-25-2018, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the reply. Yes, it's Gordon's boat. I sent him a message, offering to buy it, but haven't really gotten to speak to him about it yet. People are all over that ad like ants on BBQ sauce, so I may be out of luck. Plus, I'm quite a ways away from him and my logistics are a little more complicated. I may miss out on this one, unfortunately, but we'll see what happens. Thanks again!

Don