Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Fountain (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/fountain-37/)
-   -   12 meter value (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/fountain/358948-12-meter-value.html)

getrdunn 02-06-2019 08:41 PM

12 meter value

I have a mid 80's 12 meter minus engines. All else is there. I purchased running and pulled engines for previous owner so it not a project boat. To nice to part out. I did pull some of the single seats out of the cabin. Just ugly if you recall. I was going to just get some 3 or 4" foam and wrap with vinyl and Velcro in place. I've got the vinyl. The cockpit was up dated to the newer mid 90's style seating and side panels at the factory. Zero hours on fresh rebuilt c72's and has ssm3 drives with 3 blade cleavers. All in good shape. Boat is rather unique with nice original lines. Base white with red and blue stripe down the side and on deck. Doesn't look dated at all. Transom, stringers etc all solid. Tx for pics 231-233-151 three. I can post some also from my phone I took the other day. Comes with trailer. Stellings and dry tips for additional or just figure into price. Just looking for an fair honest price to ask.
Tks
john

kreed 02-07-2019 06:57 AM

Text sent...

getrdunn 02-09-2019 12:43 PM

getrdunn 02-09-2019 12:52 PM

getrdunn 02-09-2019 12:55 PM

29 FOUNTAIN FUN 02-10-2019 10:21 AM

Figure out a price ?

F-2 Speedy 02-10-2019 10:24 AM

I'll take the mustang without power.....:D

TURBOED 02-10-2019 12:05 PM

vintage jewel right there

getrdunn 02-10-2019 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy (Post 4672022)
I'll take the mustang without power.....:D

hah. I've had a lot of that over last few years. New stroker sbf just chomping at the bit to get some good hang time. Need to swap the pig out though as We had a revved up boss 302 with 513 gears that I put a rod through the pan at 8,500. Not a good hung over Saturday morning when you show up doing a second gear hole shot in front of your buddies at local sloppy burger joint. Sucks when oil and antifreeze pouring out at same time. Many years ago. Completely stripped and had repainted and waiting for the engine install now. Having some issues with the Z bar pivot and mounts lining up. But I have patients. If I run out you'll be the first in line F2.

getrdunn 02-10-2019 12:25 PM

In regards to apprx value on boat I really don't know. One thing I know for sure is that bottom compared to any other fountain is a awesome wave crusher. I'm just contemplating moving back to a 32' or close.

The boat is engine ready with engine mounts marked for proper alignment and could go. Other than port side bolster acting up which I believe is in the switch or solenoid it's just down to detailing and a few minor repairs but nothing significant. I was just going to do after engines in. Gonna pull back seat bottom this week and have it redone. Just wanna get as close to original vinyl as possible.