Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Ft Myers Offshore (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/ft-myers-offshore-186/)
-   -   Memorial Weekend on FMB? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/ft-myers-offshore/158976-memorial-weekend-fmb.html)

Maritime_Eng 05-23-2007 06:32 AM

Memorial Weekend on FMB?

Is anyone going to be around this weekend? I am going to be anchored out in front of Fort Myers beach (in front of the cottage) on Sunday with some friends. If you are in the area stop by and say hi!

Have a safe weekend
Don

ktrelfa 05-24-2007 06:34 AM

Yes Karen and I well be on jeff and deb haylett's boat at keewaydin on sun. Anyone else want to join us ?

salesmanship 05-24-2007 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by ktrelfa (Post 2138774)
Yes Karen and I well be on jeff and deb haylett's boat at keewaydin on sun. Anyone else want to join us ?

I don't have any plans. It might be rough though so can I borrow the DUX?
Terry

ktrelfa 05-26-2007 10:19 AM

Terry Its funny you mention the dux I've been trying to talk jeff into draging the dux down there with us Ha Ha LMAO.

The weather looks good with a little wind but all off shore If you are coming we will make sure we bring plenty of food for our picnic lunch (we always bring too much anyway)

See you tomorrow K&K.

THUNDER-STRUCK 05-27-2007 09:08 AM

Saw you out there

Originally Posted by dgduck13 (Post 2137423)
Is anyone going to be around this weekend? I am going to be anchored out in front of Fort Myers beach (in front of the cottage) on Sunday with some friends. If you are in the area stop by and say hi!

Have a safe weekend
Don

Hey I was going to stop and say Hi but you were talking to the sheriff so I did not want to go over, then when he left you he came and pulled me over anyway, luckily my friend I was with knew him.

Maritime_Eng 05-29-2007 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by THUNDER-STRUCK (Post 2141845)
Hey I was going to stop and say Hi but you were talking to the sheriff so I did not want to go over, then when he left you he came and pulled me over anyway, luckily my friend I was with knew him.

I think you have me confused with another guy with a formula because luckliy I didn't have to talk to any sheriff's this weekend. I was just relaxing out in front off the cottage on FMB.

Maritime_Eng 05-29-2007 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by dgduck13 (Post 2143292)
I think you have me confused with another guy with a formula because luckliy I didn't have to talk to any sheriff's this weekend. I was just relaxing out in front off the cottage on FMB.

Come to think of it. Were you out on Saturday? My parents took out the boat saturday and my dad told me he was talking to one of his sheriff friends......

THUNDER-STRUCK 05-30-2007 05:06 PM

Saturday

Originally Posted by dgduck13 (Post 2143771)
Come to think of it. Were you out on Saturday? My parents took out the boat saturday and my dad told me he was talking to one of his sheriff friends......

That was the day I saw your boat I thought you looked a little different but I was also running and a little ways away.