Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Ft Myers Offshore (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/ft-myers-offshore-186/)
-   -   I know I should file this under "Lost Cause" but thought I'd try... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/ft-myers-offshore/166673-i-know-i-should-file-under-lost-cause-but-thought-id-try.html)

cbeastwood 08-20-2007 06:43 PM

I know I should file this under "Lost Cause" but thought I'd try...

If anyone knows of a slip with a lift available to house my boat Nov 1 - mid-April, please let me know ASAP. Naples / Marco area preferred. Must have a lift. And shore power to keep the batteries topped off.

Option 2 is to keep it on the trailer with the truck down there so I can launch & retrieve it when I want.

LOA - 43'
Beam - 9' 6"
Weight - 11,000 lbs.
Draft - 36"
height - 8' + -

Thanks!

Bobthebuilder 08-20-2007 08:56 PM

[QUOTE=cbeastwood;2241518]If anyone knows of a slip with a lift available to house my boat Nov 1 - mid-April, please let me know ASAP. Naples / Marco area preferred. Must have a lift. And shore power to keep the batteries topped off.

Option 2 is to keep it on the trailer with the truck down there so I can launch & retrieve it when I want.

LOA - 43'
Beam - 9' 6"
Weight - 11,000 lbs.
Draft - 36"

Craig, I will talk to a few people and keep an eye out for you. If you end up going with inside storage consider Page Motorsports in Ft Myers. They deliver to me in Marco if I am not launching in Ft Myers. PM me if you want an idea on rates etc.
Good luck and look forward to seeing you before much longer.:D
Bob

The Menace 08-21-2007 08:40 PM

Talk to Jeff Haylett.

The Menace 08-21-2007 08:43 PM

Also that new place on MacGregor is hungry for people who want to rack. They call me every few weeks.

Hey Craig, buy me house ! It comes wih a 16k lb lift. I am probably going to move into the condo.

rockstrmkr 08-21-2007 09:03 PM

Craig -
I'll post a bullitin in the MLS and see if anyone responds.
H.

NaplesBaja 08-21-2007 10:38 PM

Hans,
It wasn't me............Hot Shot......Boombastic................

John...

rockstrmkr 08-22-2007 07:44 AM

John -
Don't think I've forgotten my promise....I was supposed to see him this coming weekend in Jamaica at his girls B-Day bash, but it's being postponed by a few weeks.
Hope all is well!
Wasn't me either :D
H

NaplesBaja 08-22-2007 08:08 AM

Craig, didn't mean to hijack this thread.............just wanted to mess with Hans a little......L.O.L.......................

Hans.............just listened to some songs from that C.D this past weekend.....

cbeastwood 08-22-2007 06:54 PM

No worries John! Thanks for all the help guys. I appreciate everyone keeping an eye out for me. Otherwise it's going to sit on the trailer in Nate's yard :).

jayboat 08-22-2007 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by cbeastwood (Post 2244520)
No worries John! Thanks for all the help guys. I appreciate everyone keeping an eye out for me. Otherwise it's going to sit on the trailer in Nate's yard :).

Just make sure you leave him the keys.:D