Key West fun run/races November info

Notices

Key West fun run/races November info

Old 09-04-2007, 08:23 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Key West fun run/races November info

Hello wanted to see if there is some interest in a run down to Key West for the races in November. The Dates are Nov 4th-11th with the races on the 7th 9th and 11th. Bob has said he plans to go leaving on the morning of Thursday Nov 8th and coming back on Monday the 12th, I think these are good dates last year I left on Friday and came back Sunday and it was definatly to short a trip.

Last year I also trailered to Miami, but this year I would really like to run with the FMO group from here down.

If there is more interest I will post hotel and docking listings, which are booking up quickly for this event.

If you have not gone to this before it is a blast.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

17 boats leaving tomorrow ( Thurday ) morning for Key West. Starting at the Sanibel Bridge, Zach Taylor in his Outerlimits will bring the boats to Marco, then I will lead the group down to Key West via Marathon and a lunch stop with the Florida Powerboat Club at Sunshine Key.
Marc is going to fly over us for awhile and take some pics.
Jayboat ( Jay N. ) will be with me as well as 6 of my Canadian friends from home for our 17th consecutive year at the races. Smithboy is hauling the Naples Gang down in Problem Child. Marc and Hans ( rockstrmkr ) are flying down to join us Friday night and coming back Saturday. Some great boats coming - Warrior, Artemis, Red's diesel 50 Nor Tech as well as some Fountains, a Donzi, Velocity a 36 Nor Tech cat as well as a 50 Airborne cat. And last but certainly not least - Aaron in his great Active Thunder.
Watch for Jay to post pics on his return.
Safe voyage to everyone.
Bob