Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule >

Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule

Notices

Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule

Old 09-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dennis:

My apologies. The tongue in cheek tone doesn't translate well to the post. I was simply teasing. Please forgive me.

Tom

Last edited by MegaByte*3; 09-08-2007 at 08:24 PM. Reason: spelling ...
Old 09-09-2007, 07:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Ha. Ya, I can see that, Dennis. My new NT will have a range of 650 miles ! Got some great plans for it but can't go public with that yet !!
A Sunseeker (or something along that line) is next on my list when I am done being a kid.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MegaByte*3
Dennis:

My apologies. The tongue in cheek tone doesn't translate well to the post. I was simply teasing. Please forgive me.

Tom
Actaully Tom, I was LMOA for about 10 minutes.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:37 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

My new NT will have a range of 650 miles ! Got some great plans for it but can't go public with that yet !!
Spill it, Bob... where are you taking us???
Attached Thumbnails Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule-650-mi.jpg  
Old 09-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Bob and gang
Coincidentaley were are bringing the boat down the end of Oct. so the 27th is good, we already have flights for Thanksgiving so that works, and of course we wil be down for the winter Dec. 27th. We do have flights for the weekend of Dec. 15th so the we will miss all of you if you go with the 8th. That's our company christmas party so we wouldn't be able to change.

Great idea Bob for planning ahead in blocks of a couple of months can we continue this for the rest of the winter and fill in the where's after the dates are set. This would certainly help everyone plan their "W__k" schedules.

Ken and Karen
wouldn't miss it for the world
Old 09-09-2007, 10:52 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Spill it, Bob... where are you taking us???
Jay, on close examination I see that the center of your 650Mi circle is Key West and not Marco Island. I'm thinkin you know more than you are letting on ! LOL Wish I could say more but it will keep for now.
Bob
Old 09-09-2007, 11:10 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ktrelfa
Hey Bob and gang
Coincidentaley were are bringing the boat down the end of Oct. so the 27th is good, we already have flights for Thanksgiving so that works, and of course we wil be down for the winter Dec. 27th. We do have flights for the weekend of Dec. 15th so the we will miss all of you if you go with the 8th. That's our company christmas party so we wouldn't be able to change.

Great idea Bob for planning ahead in blocks of a couple of months can we continue this for the rest of the winter and fill in the where's after the dates are set. This would certainly help everyone plan their "W__k" schedules.

Ken and Karen
wouldn't miss it for the world

Hello Ken and Karen I came sooo close to calling you guys yesterday but ran out of time. I did talk to Jeff and Debbie tho, actually Debbie, as Jeff was deep into his engine compartment. They too are looking forward to joining us again this coming season.
Look forward to seeing you. ( bring your hats !! LOL ).

On the schedule, thought I would give this discussion thread say the rest of this week and then see what the consesus is and publish a firm schedule till Jan 1/08. Maybe after the Oct run we can turn some attention to the post Jan / 08 schedule. So far I would say the only run where the exact date is in question would be whether the Oct. run is on the 20th or 27th. One thought I had is that there may be some in south FL for the boat show and would like to squeeze in a run with us. Would say Sunday the 28th be a better day? Do the boat show Fri / Sat and fun run Sunday ? Looking for thoughts and direction here.

Bob
Old 09-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jay, on close examination I see that the center of your 650Mi circle is Key West and not Marco Island. I'm thinkin you know more than you are letting on ! LOL Wish I could say more but it will keep for now.
Bob
I know...I know...At least I think I do !!!!!...
Old 09-11-2007, 06:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I spoke with Larry Jones the other day and Larry will be joining us for some of our runs again this season. Probably the Thanksgiving weekend run be be his first. Welcome back, Larry !

Oh yes, keep am eye out for him this weekend. He is in the Ft Myers area checking Masquerade out and getting ready for the new season.

Bob
Attached Thumbnails Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule-larry-jones-maskerade.jpg  

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 09-11-2007 at 06:50 PM.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Hey Bob... thank you for taking time to put some thought into this. The holiday fun runs last year were two of the best (even if we did have to break into the restaurant!), and maybe with some time to plan ahead, a few more folks from out of town may decide to join us this year.

Great to hear that Masquerade will be joining us again-- that boat is fun to photograph!
Attached Thumbnails Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule-runs-end-sm.jpg   Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule-dsc_2327mm.jpg   Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule-powerline.jpg  

Quick Reply: Discussion Thread - FMO Oct. 07 to Jan. 08 Fun Run Schedule

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.