Notices

Next Get Together?

Old 02-07-2008, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next Get Together?

Hi Bob, hope you're not too cold up north to think about the date for the next get together. Someone I know is coming down for the Sarasota Poker Run and he would like to join us for a run, so I was wondering if you had any plans for one in March?
Old 02-09-2008, 09:25 AM
BRD
Registered

Originally Posted by Franksmarine
Hi Bob, hope you're not too cold up north to think about the date for the next get together. Someone I know is coming down for the Sarasota Poker Run and he would like to join us for a run, so I was wondering if you had any plans for one in March?
I will be down 2/29 thru 3/10 ... anything in the works guys ?
Old 02-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Registered

Can't wait for the next outing,keep me posted. Pete
Old 02-09-2008, 07:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Franksmarine
Hello Frank and others. I don't know what to say. I can't seem to get the answers I am looking for from the lawyers. Remember I once said they have a way of spoiling all the fun? It's true. For now, probably the best way to proceed is informally the way about 8 or 9 boats came to Marco for lunch last weekend. Those that came all really seemed to enjoy the camaradarie of a smaller group anyway.
I can tell you I will be on the Island for the first 12 days of March as well as the last week of the month and you can be sure I will be out there boating. Maybe the weekend of the 8th would be a good day to go somewhere for lunch?
Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 02-09-2008 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Hello Frank and others. I don't know what to say. I can't seem to get the answers I am looking for from the lawyers. Remember I once said they have a way of spoiling all the fun? It's true. For now, probably the best way to proceed is informally the way about 8 or 9 boats came to Marco for lunch last weekend. Those that came all really seemed to enjoy the camaradarie of a smaller group anyway.
I can tell you I will be on the Island for the first 12 days of March as well as the last week of the month and you can be sure I will be out there boating. Maybe the weekend of the 8th would be a good day to go somewhere for lunch?
Bob

Hey Bob,

Lets say if all goes well with my motor tomorrow, we plan on meeting for lunch somewhere the weekwnd of the 8th, and you can show me and some others the way into Keywaydin afterwards. Is that discreet enough

Rick
Old 02-10-2008, 07:26 AM
Registered

The 8th sounds good. We like the smaller group also because we can get to meet and talk to everyone.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BRD
I will be down 2/29 thru 3/10 ... anything in the works guys ?
The new restaurant "The Bay Watch" (yes the name changed AGAIN) should be open at Bayfront.

John
Old 02-10-2008, 12:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Springbrook
The new restaurant "The Bay Watch" (yes the name changed AGAIN) should be open at Bayfront.

John
So you guys finally came up with a name, John ! Pefect - I like it. Gina will be happy to see the boats come in there. Maybe post a picture John once your signage is done. The Babewatch it is ! LOL See you there and keep us posted on your progress.
Bob
Old 02-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Registered

Bob,

I should have let you name it, "Babewatch @ The Bay Watch". It has a great ring to it. We hope to be open on Feb. 29 (Leap Year Day).
Gina says 'Hello' and loved the pics of your boat.

John
Old 02-10-2008, 02:01 PM
BRD
Registered

Originally Posted by Springbrook

John
Cool ! Sarge ... I'll call ya before I head down !

See ya !

JM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.