Going for a cruise? >

Going for a cruise?

Notices

Going for a cruise?

Old 01-07-2011, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going for a cruise?

My family will be in Fort Myers the 8th thru 14th of this month and I was wondering if anyone was planning on taking there boat out for a cruise or shake down run and would be willing to let us go for a ride??

I would be more then willing to pay $$ for some gas or whatever is needed, I am trying to convince my future wife that a 26'+ boat is somthing I cannot live without!

We are getting married in July and I am designing and building her our dream home but when it comes to fun its been all boats for me.

My last boat was a 21' Daytona eliminator which I built a blown dart 540 making over 1000hp and did 120mph.

I want to step up to a larger boat that will handle big water as we live about 2 hours from Lake Michigan and would love to boat across it someday.

I love seeing the awesome boats roar by when we are on the beach in Fort Myers and it would be the best vacation ever if I could be in one instead of just watching and dreaming!

If anyone can help my email is [email protected]

Thanks, Jason
Old 01-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No takers?

Going to see dolphins Tuesday, just a little passenger cat.

Anyplace near Fort Myers where I can take a look at some Eliminator Daytonas for sale?

I would like to get some measurements so I build my shop big enough