Ft Myers Offshore awards $ 12,000 in student scholarships

Notices

Ft Myers Offshore awards $ 12,000 in student scholarships

Old 06-23-2011, 08:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Ft Myers Offshore awards $ 12,000 in student scholarships

The Board of Directors of Ft Myers Offshore, Inc. ( FMO ) is pleased to announce the awarding of over $12,000.00 in student scholarships in keeping with the clubs mission statement. This is a record breaking amount for FMO, with 8 area students benefiting from the clubs student scholarship program this year.
The recipients are Tania Saade, Yenny Ramirez-Lee, Bailey Quinn and Laura Heben from Collier County as well as Krista McAlloose, Viktor Mak, Rebekah Foster and Esteban Arturo from the Lee County, FL school system.
We would like to thank the club membership for your continued support, our sponsors, the students and teachers who got involved as well as a special thank you to FMO director John Wilkinson ( OSO Specialized ) who heads up the scholarship committee. Everyone should feel very proud in doing what they can to further the educational goals of these young students.
We are looking forward to another great season in the waters of SW Florida when our schedule resumes in October.

Thank you kindly,

The Board of Directors, Ft Myers Offshore, Inc.

Bob Barnhart, Dan Davies, Hans Haedelt, Tom Cullen, John Wilkinson,, Joe Rutter and Jay Forbes
Old 06-24-2011, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Great work guys! Someday I'll get my timing right and join you all on a run.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:56 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Bob and the rest of the board for all the work you do. I was proud as always to wear my FMO shirt to work today